August 30, 2014 | 1744 users online

BB Cream - It Cosmetics - Anti-Aging Full Coverage Physical SPF50 CC Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticaholic

Love, love, love this!!! Does not oxidize, does not not get oily on me, lightweight, yet still provides good coverage. I appreciate the fact that it also has sunscreen in it since I am outdoors quite a bit. So natural looking in photos too. I would definitely repurchase when I run out of this product. Really loving IT brand cosmetics lately!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by istyleit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! My history is 2 years ago I started breaking out again in my mid thirties and I ended up going to the dermatologist and getting on 2 RX for it. I had to stop using MUF it irritated me and broke me out. Everything broke me out, settled on Bosica BB cream and still had some breaks outs, used that for a year until i decide it really messed my skin up on the days I used it. Finally decided to go to almay for blemish skin (it dried me out but doesn't break me out). Things that wreck havoc on my skin...Bismuth oxychloride (in everything) and laurel lysine, & chemical sunblock. On a whim I looked at the ingredient list on It and didn't see these things, I bought 4 things one being this CC cream…Ive went from picking which days are WORTH the make-up and break out, to wearing make up everyday again. I just can't explain how happy I am….A++++

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by SaraLee2

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used EmerginC tinted sunscreen SPF30 (Titanium 7.5%, Zinc 6.5%) for years. Physical sunscreens are the only type that keep my skin clear of discoloration. When I saw this at SPF50 (Titanium 9%, Zinc 6.3%) I thought I'd give it a try. I like the consistency of this very much and the packaging as the push top allows for a tiny amount to be dispensed at a time, which is good when I'm using it for certain parts of my face only. For me, this is heavy coverage, or at least what I consider heavy. I use it alone only when I'm going to an event or something special, otherwise I stick to my sunscreen, or mix a tiny bit of this with it for a little additional coverage. I also use it as concealer. It has enough coverage to completely hide the blueness around my eyes, and the redness around my nose. I use the medium shade, and its a tiny bit light for my medium yellow based skin tone, but just barely. I add a drop of bronzer (Armani's) to it, or Dr. H's after application, and its perfect. The consistency is smooth and creamy, blending beautifully. It doesn't make my face greasy and actually gets better as the day goes on. Overall I like this very much and would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by WhirlsAndPearls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

THE BEST LIGHTWEIGHT FOUNDATION (CC CREAM) EVER! I wore this foundation to amusement parks and the beach over the summer and it didn't budge! I wouldn't say it is completely full coverage, but it feels very nice and moisturizing on the skin. I am quite acne prone and it covers the majority of my redness flawlessly. The finish is quite dewy, but in the best way possible! LIKE YOU ARE GLOWING! I am already on my second tube of this, go and buy right now! ITS FABULOUS.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by yangtanw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if they have changed formulation on this product but whatever rave I see on reviews are not evident at all in my own experience.

Very sheer. I don't have much issues on my skin apart from a little redness and some sun spots on the cheeks. With 1.5 pump on my face, I can see redness peeking through my cheeks and sun spots are as dark as they are.

I couldn't use more for coverage coz anything more than that will be too heavy for my skin. It's extremely greasy and i have to use a ton of powder to set it. I find it accentuates fine lines and pores as well. Makeup doesn't last at all due to the slippery feel of this cream.

I feel liking using a heavy moisturizer/sunscreen with this product on the face.

The only thing I like about this product is the packaging and the scent.

At the price of $38, this is so disappointing. I will much recommend bye bye redness over this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by vicky4041

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Of course I followed the hype and was extremely disappointed in this CC cream. I had a bad chemical reaction to it. My face became red, inflamed and burned. If you have sensitive skin, then do not fall for the hype. Also, even if you don't have sensitive skin, I'd be leary of wearing this product everyday on my skin. It could be I'm senstive to the snail as this is the first product I've ever used with snail in it. I guess I should try another product with snail secretions or whatever it is and see if I have a reaction to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by appletea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this on a whim after giving up on NARS Sheer Matte. I was a little hesitant about the very long ingredient list, but after checking this product on the COSDNA database, I felt a bit better; some of the ingredients have a one or two rating for acne or irritants, but none higher than that. I chose the color "Light," and I am a little puzzled. The first week or so of wearing it, it seemed to match fairly well, albeit being a little darker than my neck. Lately, it has been oxidizing to be a great deal darker and warmer than my neck so I've been mixing in the aforementioned Sheer Matte with it. Why am I persisting in doing this extra step? Because this is one of the absolute best products I've used on my face. Coverage is superb, medium but buildable. It controls oil in my t-zone without making my face too dry or flakey. I'd venture to say that it makes my skin look "normal," which it hasn't in many, many years. Moreover, I recently flew and while the dryness of the airplane normally wreaks havoc on my skin, I looked just as good stepping off the plane as I did when I first applied the CC cream. It holds up in dry climates (I was in New Mexico for a week) and very humid conditions (I live in the Midwest). In sum, this is an excellent product, particularly if you find a color match. I removed a lippie because the range of shades is limited and because of the weird oxidizing I'm experiencing. If they improve the available colors, I'll buy this again in a heartbeat!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by MaryaliciaVerdecchia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Somehow I uploaded the wrong photo (my eye with eyeshadow) NOT this product and I do not know how to take it down. That being said....

This is a great product. I have been using this for a couple of months and still have quite a bit left. I received it in the Allure Beauty Bag and so glad I found it. A few pumps goes a long way. I don't seem to need primer with it, and I love that it is a grab and go application for when I am in a hurry. but be careful.. put to much on, and you may look like I did. scary with way to much coverage on and my face was almost pure yellow.

As a 40+ woman it hides and smooths well, protects well, and really covers the red on my face. (I wish I could figure how to upload the right photo!)

I also use it for running, and it is sweat resistent as well. My face also never had an outbreak, but I do Clairsonic Mia to clean my face. However my race photos look amazing I it was a noticeable difference on the compliments when I wore this. I also wore i to a sprinling race and it help up really well, but I would NTO trust during a rainy day.

I gave it 4 stars, because It also does come off when hugging people/brshing things and I like looking like I don't have makeup, but I don't like evidence of it with others.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by JWILLS

Awesome....I don't normally like the coverage of BB or CC creams but this is great. Wonderful coverage, SPF 50....my absolute favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by zimmeju

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great for my mature skin. Hides wrinkles and pores very well. Have tried many but this is the best and it is great for the skin. Check out Hot & Flashy review on youtube.