October 24, 2014 | 835 users online

BB Cream - It Cosmetics - Anti-Aging Full Coverage Physical SPF50 CC Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ellen1159

Got this in Light. The color runs yellow on me and at first I liked it because so many TMs and foundations seem too pink when I apply them. It's very thick and there's no doubt it protects your skin from sun damage, but I can't use it in place of foundation because it's just too thick and matte and mask-like for my middle-aged skin. Sigh. I really wanted to love this. I think for a younger, moister skin it might work better (a surprise since I seem to recall reading somewhere that It is a brand favored by women in my age group. Used it a lot this summer but now that fall is here, it's just too heavy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by amandaanouluc

I enjoy this product a lot, i find that light matches me pretty well in my summer-fall tan transitioning - it applies light at first, but oxidizes just a bit. It is really good coverage for a BB/CC cream.
I love, love the packaging for this product - a pump - very similar to Missha BB Cream.
I found that this foundation doesn't last awhile, and that it always cakes up around my nose. This product is also very fragrant, but I don't really notice it on my face after I apply it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not a good thing for my face. But I haven't found a BB or CC cream that hasn't given me cystic acne. I was hoping this would be the one but nope. Fair matched me ok enough (NC 15-20) but I just didn't really find this all that impressive.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by smmalloy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just started using this and I don't think I'll go back to my previous foundation any time soon. Love it! I'm experimenting with how to apply and today put some on the back of my hand (just 1 pump) and dabbed my buffing-type foundation brush into it to apply, then lightly smoothed over with my Beauty Blender. That last step is mainly me being obsessive; I'm sure it would have looked fine with just a bit more blending with my fingers. It's very lightweight but not drying. My skin looks great and not too foundation-y. Doesn't settle into lines and that's great at 61.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by ScarlettBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this because of the great reviews. I still had redness. Back to Revlon Colorstay whipped.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by MUJunkette

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Into my 60's, my skin is changing and I have been searching for a product that contains sun protection, moisturizer, brown spot coverage, foundation and - - yes, I know, I want it all! And I want it all in one easy to use product. I've paid my dues - I want easy now. Applying a moisturizer, then sun protection, followed by foundation.......been there, done that and don't want to do it anymore!

This product does it all and my skin doesn't look greasy, oily or mask-like and it doesn't melt off as the day wears on. PLUS - it's good for my skin. Oh, did I mention convenient? All of these wonderful goodies for your skin in an easy to use tube that's also great for travel. The tube keeps the product fresh and free from contamination and it's easy to dispense just the right amount. How perfect ! And it looks natural. Just yesterday, I was at the dentist and the hygienist remarked about my "beautiful skin." Made my day!

I am fair, blue eyes, silver hair and use the Light Shade

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by aidan83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Always looking for a good natural medium coverage products.

This one is really overly rated if you have the chance to try CoverFX CC - the main difference?: CoverFX sinks into your skin and looks more natural after - with it cosmetics you can see that there's a HEAVY layer of products when look closer.

The packaging is nice, reminds me of the Lancome tinted moisturizer (purple tube)

Overall, not worth the hype, rather pay $45 CAD for CoverFx

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by phylalexan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the 50 SPF and the coverage of this CC cream. However it is a bit thick for me and doesn't glide on my skin (even with primer and/or moisturizing first) the way I think it should. I'm on the fence as to whether I would buy again as I do love It Cosmetics products and love the ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by tat2dfaerie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first CC cream. My previous routine was to apply moisturizer, then maybe a primer, then MAC's Studio Fix powder. I'm in my 30s and have hated applying sunscreen to my face. It was time to find something!
This product glides right on and I would say has medium to full coverage. I mix it with my moisturizer and apply first thing after my shower. It sets quickly and does not crease or smudge much throughout the day. I find myself only using my MAC powder to set it sometimes.
Most importantly, this product hasn't broken me out. Definite repurchase for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've seen and heard some pretty amazing things about this primer over the last couple months and thought I would give it a whirl. I bought mine at my local Ulta for $38 USD in the shade Light which is the second lightest shade of the five available shades.

I've become pretty tentative over the years with buying new face products as my fair skin is quite sensitive and quick to react to products that it does not like. This product also has a LONG product list, which is kind of concerning. But, this little guy has done some amazing things for me.

Starting with packaging, AWESOME. It looks like a squeeze tube with a silver lid that it balances on, meaning the product will always be near the top of the container where the pump is! Heck yeah it has a pump! The pump also has a good amount of control and I can go everywhere from a full pump to just a little bit.

When it comes to how many pumps I actually need day to day, I usually use a half. This product is described as being "full coverage", which I do not think it is but it does have good, solid medium coverage. It blurs my flaws but my natural tone shines through and still looks like skin. I haven't needed to test the build ability since a half pump is all that I really need. The color I find to be on the warmer side, which for me is fine in these summer months when I am tan but I may buy the lightest shade, Fair, for my paler skin in the winter.

When first applied (I use a combination of the RT expert face brush and my Beauty Blender) it looks very dewy and on the verge of greasy. However, as it sets and I powder it,it settles to a very lovely natural finish. It also takes to powder very well, it doesn't cake up weirdly and makes my pores look very nice.

I work in a coffee shop so I'm dealing with hot water and espresso machines all day, and it holds up really well! I notice that my shade does oxidize a bit on me, but that could also be the crappy lighting in the bathrooms. I don't use a primer underneath as it has dimethicone in it fairly high on the list and I don't like piling lots of layers on my face.

So far this CC cream is working WONDERS for me and I highly suggest giving it a shot!