February 28, 2015 | 1152 users online

BB Cream - It Cosmetics - Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2015 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Jackie7354

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the sheer to medium coverage, love the way it looks on my skin, love the way fair matches my pale, neutral skin, but HATE the smell. This stuff smells like someone tried to cover up the scent of vomit with Pine-Sol. Thankfully, the smell does not last very long. For the nasty fragrance I took off a star, but overall this is a great product and I will continue to repurchase, and breathe out of my mouth while I apply it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2015 3:38:00 PM More reviews by RMulieri

I bought this on a whim since everyone on the boards was raving about it.I hadn't had any luck with previous attempts at BB creams or tinted moisturizers so I was not expecting much at all with this. First, the packaging is nice and the pump on the tube is hygienic.It is not a large tube though and for the price, it should be larger.The CC foundation itself has a lemon-y smell to it ,which is no big deal to me, but I am not sensitive to scents. I use 1.5 pumps and get great coverage ( I am NC20 and use the light ).It covered well, didn't settle into lines and wrinkles nor did it emphasize pores. It gives my skin a flawless appearance.I have gotten more compliments since I started using it then I ever have before. It also doesn't oxidize on me, which is a HUGE plus .I will definitely repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2015 2:43:00 AM More reviews by taykuro

This is my first review on a product. I had been looking for a CC cream and read great reviews about this one. Unfortunately, the lady at Ulta missmatched my skin tone and I have found the medium to be too dark for me, I'm sure the next shade down would look better. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this product. I really can't get over the smell, which surprises me that not a lot of people have mentioned because it makes me dread using the product because it smells more or less like puke. I like the packaging because the pump is nice and squirts out a good amount and the coverage of the product is also quite nice, however, it leaves my skin looking quite oily looking which is strange because my skin is dry. I don't think I would get enough use to repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2015 10:58:00 AM More reviews by oliviamclark

This foundation is so great. It makes my skin feel lightweight and I hardly feel like I am wearing any makeup but it still gives great coverage! It's extremely easy to apply and it lasts all day. The product is very good for the summer and it works very good on my combination skin. It doesn't even need a primer! I definitely recommend getting it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2015 12:14:00 PM More reviews by 6thmercury

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Please note that this will cling to dry patches. So keep a look out if you have dry skin or live in a cold ass winter place. It does have very good coverage and stays on pretty long. SPF is a plus for this CC cream. Not much color range especially for darker skin tones. The finish in the beginning is dewy but like I said, if you live in a cold place, this dewiness will go away. I didnt even have to set it with a powder because I want the dewiness to stay but it didnt.. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2015 4:48:00 AM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm not into the whole "cc, bb, pp" creams because most of it is marketing but when I saw this in a travel size in the ulta check out line I said "why not." I actually really like it. It's not HG but it's a really nice product. Although it downs have some flaws that may keep me from repurchasing. I have this in fair which is a perfect color for me. Application is such a breeze and finish is gorgeous. It doesn't settle into lines or pores and SPF 50 is awesome! It doesn't oxidize and I love the smell. It's citrusy. It had a really pretty Dewey finish and the coverage was wonderful! It seemed to cover without looking like a mask Now time for the bad... If you check out the ingredients, you'll notice the list is loooong. Like extremely long and for what? One of the main ingredients is snail secretion., I'm not sure of it's purpose but I do know all of the oil in this are unnecessary and can do more bad than good. I noticed the first time I applied this, my skin started burning a bit. Nothing unbearable but it made me wonder if I should be wearing it at all. I kept wearing it everyday anyway because I loved it and it was easy. I don't know if I grew accustomed or what but the burning sensation subsided and soon it stopped completely. I also noticed that after about 3-4 hours of wear, it started becoming patchy in areas and it was fading. It didn't look horrible but I don't want to bother with something that won't stay.. I also could not decipher if this was causing me to break out or not. I'll keep it for an easy day at the beach but I've moved on to other foundations that work jus as good without the problems this caused me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2015 4:24:00 PM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't wear foundation often but decided to give this one a try because the It Cosmetics line is on point. Their eyeliner and concealer and mascara have all impressed me. The foundation applied nicely and looked good but I couldn't get past the lime in the ingredients list: what's the point of having a foundation with SPF if you include something that accelerates the sun damage process? For somebody that wants a good foundation, this is worth a shot, but I just couldn't deal with the citrus. The packaging, however, was great! Very convenient pump tube. I will stick to their Bye Bye Undereye concealer to cover spots and dark circles instead. Also: just because a foundation has SPF in it does not mean you can forego real sunscreen.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2015 3:14:00 PM More reviews by BeccahH

Well, I'm glad I tried this in the compact with the one day CC kit from QVC. At first I didn't like this, in the original packing, because the pump distributes too much product & the finish was coming off as way too heavy & mask like. The compact distributes a much smaller amount & two clicks is plenty, which would equal like a quarter amount of the amount that the pump packaging gives out. Alas, the compact only gives about half the amount of full size pump.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2015 11:00:00 AM More reviews by jodiej

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product offers better coverage than most BB and CC creams. My complaint relates to the shade selection. The medium is too light for my warm olive skin and the tan is too dark. I bought it in tan on the recommendation of an Ulta makeup artist. Next time I'll re-purchase Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer in ochre, which is a much better match for my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 11:22:00 PM More reviews by lilymariefowler

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am so glad that I tried this product! I have very fair, very dry skin and most everything clings to it making me look older and well... bad. I put a lot of thought into purchasing this product because it is the first CC cream I had ever purchased - and I like a full coverage. I have a lot of redness and a bit of acne scarring, so when I finally picked up the product, I was please to find that it covers redness beautifully and minimized the look of my acne scarring with a thin layer. I can go in with extra product or a concealer depending on the coverage I am going for that day. I get a good 8 hours of wear with this product after setting with a SLIGHT dusting of powder to preserve its dewy, luminous finish and then sprayed a setting spray over the top. One of my favorite things about this product is the packaging - a tube (keeps it sanitary) and a pump! All in all, I feel like this is a product you can truly get ANY level of coverage with - you can sheer it out for a light coverage, or you can build it up for a medium-full coverage without looking like a frosted cake. It does not mask the skin whatsoever. When I want a super full coverage, I mix this with a little bit of Estee Lauder Double Wear and it makes it so much more wearable for a dry skinned girl! I do NOT recommend this for oily skins solely due to the truly luminous, moisturizing formula (although I have heard it works well for some with oily skin). Great every day product if you have the money to spend - the only downside to this product in my book. I spent $38 at Ulta, and although it was painful, so far it is worth it!