November 26, 2014 | 1009 users online

BB Cream - It Cosmetics - Anti-Aging Full Coverage Physical SPF50 CC Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a huge fan of the It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation, but I wanted to try this CC cream because I was intrigued by the high spf. However, it didn't work for me, and I'll be sticking with the powder foundation. When I first put this on, it looked pretty good, although I don't think it's full coverage -- more like medium. (Celebration foundation is advertised as full coverage also, but it's medium too.) It's buildable, so I started with a tiny amount and added on to areas that needed more coverage. At first it looked pretty good and would be hard for people to tell that I was wearing foundation. I thought I might like it as something to put on quickly before walks outdoors or morning errands. However, after about 10 minutes it started to dry and make my skin look tight and lined. Lots of liquid/cream foundations do this to me, so it's not so different from others in that sense, so this one is not a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Sammy311

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Expensive stuff. Wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but turns out that I can't live without it. It is is the first step toward making my skin look flawless. The second step is using Estee Lauder's Double Wear, and the third step is using an Hourglass Lighting Powder as a finishing powder. It may be hard to believe that a 50-ish female can have flawless looking skin but the three products I just mentioned do the trick. And--the IT CC Cream makes the other two products last all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I received a sample of this CC cream in Medium in a recent swap and really liked it. It provides more coverage than my current favorite NARS TM but doesn't look cakey. You only need a little bit and my skin looks brighter and glowy. One sample lasted me several weeks so I didn't use it enough to see any skincare benefits, but it didn't break me out, either. If it matters to you, this product is made in Korea. For reference, I wear NARS Alaska/Punjab, MAC NC25-30 and Shu 754/764.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by JennInGa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product.Gives just the right amount of moisture, the light shade works for me, coverage is good without being too thick and blends well.

BUT.... every time I use it, I break out. Within 24 hours. A couple cysts here and there, instant whiteheads and after using it maybe a dozen times in the last 6 months, numerous milia. Which means a visit to the dermatologist which will cost much more than a tube of this CC cream!

I do not know what is causing this reaction but I am so disappointed because I thought I had found a HG for my difficult skin. Back to square one.

PS - If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations for me, please message me. I am open to any and all ideas!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Nimue2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I go back and forth with foundations. I also like to try new things, thinking that the perfect one is just one purchase away. I don't know what's wrong with my skin (yes, I do - it's OLD), but sometimes it's oily and sometimes it's dry. I have the usual sun spots and discoloration....flaking...uneven skin tone, clogged pores, etc. I have tried a LOT of foundations and I like a lot of them...some of them I even love, for a couple of hours after applying, until they oxidize or start looking patchy, in my drier areas. But after having used this CC Cream, I can honestly say it's my HG foundation. I am almost finished one of the super sized tubes I purchased from QVC a while back, and I've used other foundations periodically, while going through this one, but at the end of the day (quite literally, a long, 12 hour day), I always come back to this one and my face looks as good as when I first put it on, if not better! There are a lot of skin loving ingredients in this it shows after hours of wear. My skin is GLOWING. No oxidation...no flakiness...great coverage, but not cakey, and it NEVER settles into my fine lines and wrinkles. What else could I want?!

I have nothing but good things to say about all of the It Cosmetics products I've tried, with the possible exception of the lip stains, as even the different colors end up looking like the same berry tint on my lips after an hour or so. But hey, the formula is fantastic and my lips never felt better :)

Good job, Jaime Kearn....keep up the great work!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by josiemay

I went into Ulta to buy concealer to cover my hyper-pigmentation and dark cricles.. I went to the dermablend isle and was directed to ItCosmetics, thank goodness!! My normal routine was moisturizer, MAC primer, dermablend concealer , Bareminerals------> Now its moisturizer , it cc cream, it cosmetics concealer and dust a little bareminerals to set the cc cream and cover whatever dark spots werent covered.. its not full coverage more like medium coverage.

Amazing stuff I tell you, I wore this in Maui and it lasted me all day!! I can work out and it still stays on, now this is with my whole make up routine. It does not get cakey or settle in the fine lines at all, its buildable and wears well under bareminerals, its very duewy... My husband tells me my face looks creamy(good thing)

Im 37 years old with a Jlo complexion with combination skin, I wear TAN which is like a medium-biege in bareminerals..

I love all the benefits it has like , primer, sunscreen, foundation and tinted moisturizer!! my skin is improving, age spots are getting lighter! We shall see what happens with my skin inporvement after years of using.. I have been using this for about 2 months now. Only bad thing is that its not full coverage I do have to conceal my dark spots "hyper-pigmentation".... I will always buy this CC cream!! who knows maybe after time my spots will go away and not need concealer anaymore lol....

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by misskittycity74

I am a little on the fence with this. I bought light & the color matches well. I apply it with a beauty blender. I think it looks a little thick when you look close in the mirror; I also feel it emphasizes my pores a little with a closer inspection. It does stay on all day & I haven't experienced any breakout. I actually was going to return it so I could try something else, but I lost the receipt. It's decent, but I'm not noticing any amazing results like touted on the display. I'm happier using my Pur minerals pressed foundation. I'll probably use this when I'm bored. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as my new full coverage base. So far I like it a lot! I like the color payoff of it, it matches me well, in the lightest shade. I applied with a brush and coverage was flawless! I am so used to setting with a powder and with this, i dont need to which i like! covers my dark circles, redness, and my mild bumps on my forehead! amazing stuff! was on the fence for so long, glad I finally got it! will post later when Ive used it more.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bought in the smaller purse size. It is rather thick, and I put lots of moisturizer on my face prior to application. Slightly yellow, not as yellow as BB but a decent (not perfect) match for my ruddy fair complexion.

Problem is I really do not need this product. I use sunscreen (so SPF 50 don't care). I use moisturizer (so Tinted Moisturizer I don't care).

I use concealer to conceal the areas of my face that need concealing, under my eyes, around my nose and areas that I have a very red complexion.

This doesn't make my skin glow, doesn't make me twinkle, is made in China (ouuuch), and I don't like it more than I like my MAC Face & Body which is like a Tinted Moisturizer.

It is my opinion that most Tinted Moisturizers and CC creams are getting heavier and heavier, heavier and thicker than their foundation cousins. Not sure why but they don't make me look good with such a thick face of make up

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by chickatthegym

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in "medium" since I am between NW25/30 in MAC foundation. It was way to light and made my face look much lighter than my neck and body. The next shade up was Tan. It was too orangey and dark. If I could mix the two together than maybe that would work but I returned Medium and didn't feel like it was worth the price. You don't need a ton of the product which is good because to me the tube seemed pretty small for the price. Still hunting for a nice CC or BB cream that I can use on an every day basis for "no makeup" days to even out skintone and cover a few blemishes.

Wouldn't repurchase or recommend... but if you are fairer or darker skin, these shades may work for you.