September 14, 2014 | 2146 users online

BB Cream - It Cosmetics - Anti-Aging Full Coverage Physical SPF50 CC Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

I love the fact this contains physical SS only as my skin, while it can handle some chemical SS, my melasma always gets worse as opposed to not if I use a physical SS.

A bit about my skintone: MAC = NC15; EM (semi-matte) = Fairly Light; Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour = #100 Ivory; Revlon ColorStay = #150 Buff (fall/winter); Avon Smooth Minerals Pressed Foundation = T04 Nude (fall/winter); EL Double Wear = Desert Beige (fall/winter); Jane Iredale = pressed base in Bisque; Lumene CC Cream = Fair; Smashbox Camera Ready CC = Fair.

Whew - if you made it through that - congratulations!

As far as how well this works, it provides a decent amount of coverage, especially for a CC cream. However, it doesn't have the lasting power or the coverage of my current HG CC cream by Holika Holika - that stuff wears like iron w/out being cakey and more effectively hides my mild rosacea.

I have not broken out w/ this product. I always moisturize anyway so I can't speak as to if it's an effective moisturizer on its own. I love that its skincare mixed w/ foundation and SS. That said, I'm glad I purchased the small size at Ulta (still it was $15 and you get a better deal purchasing the full price product), but I didn't want yet another full size product hanging around collecting mothballs if I didn't like it. And since my HH seems to provde longer lasting coverage, this may end up for swap.

I won't be repurchasing...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Jandis

Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by annette143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love love love.this is my everyday foundation!it has amazing coverage for a cc creame and its very moisturizing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by ChannieD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. I actually noticed it on one of good friends, I saw her a couple days in a row and her face looked almost like it had been airbrushed. I asked her what she was using and she told me it was this IT CC Cream. She also told me how much it cost but I figured I would try anyway. I only use 2 1/2 pumps and it stays on all day. I am a dance teacher also so I am sweating a bit and it still stays on. I get almost flawless coverage from it, like nothing I have ever used. The tube also lasts me about 3 months using it 4-5 times a week, so it is definitely worth the price, I would recommend this product to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticaholic

Love, love, love this!!! Does not oxidize, does not not get oily on me, lightweight, yet still provides good coverage. I appreciate the fact that it also has sunscreen in it since I am outdoors quite a bit. So natural looking in photos too. I would definitely repurchase when I run out of this product. Really loving IT brand cosmetics lately!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by istyleit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! My history is 2 years ago I started breaking out again in my mid thirties and I ended up going to the dermatologist and getting on 2 RX for it. I had to stop using MUF it irritated me and broke me out. Everything broke me out, settled on Bosica BB cream and still had some breaks outs, used that for a year until i decide it really messed my skin up on the days I used it. Finally decided to go to almay for blemish skin (it dried me out but doesn't break me out). Things that wreck havoc on my skin...Bismuth oxychloride (in everything) and laurel lysine, & chemical sunblock. On a whim I looked at the ingredient list on It and didn't see these things, I bought 4 things one being this CC cream…Ive went from picking which days are WORTH the make-up and break out, to wearing make up everyday again. I just can't explain how happy I am….A++++

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by SaraLee2

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used EmerginC tinted sunscreen SPF30 (Titanium 7.5%, Zinc 6.5%) for years. Physical sunscreens are the only type that keep my skin clear of discoloration. When I saw this at SPF50 (Titanium 9%, Zinc 6.3%) I thought I'd give it a try. I like the consistency of this very much and the packaging as the push top allows for a tiny amount to be dispensed at a time, which is good when I'm using it for certain parts of my face only. For me, this is heavy coverage, or at least what I consider heavy. I use it alone only when I'm going to an event or something special, otherwise I stick to my sunscreen, or mix a tiny bit of this with it for a little additional coverage. I also use it as concealer. It has enough coverage to completely hide the blueness around my eyes, and the redness around my nose. I use the medium shade, and its a tiny bit light for my medium yellow based skin tone, but just barely. I add a drop of bronzer (Armani's) to it, or Dr. H's after application, and its perfect. The consistency is smooth and creamy, blending beautifully. It doesn't make my face greasy and actually gets better as the day goes on. Overall I like this very much and would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by WhirlsAndPearls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

THE BEST LIGHTWEIGHT FOUNDATION (CC CREAM) EVER! I wore this foundation to amusement parks and the beach over the summer and it didn't budge! I wouldn't say it is completely full coverage, but it feels very nice and moisturizing on the skin. I am quite acne prone and it covers the majority of my redness flawlessly. The finish is quite dewy, but in the best way possible! LIKE YOU ARE GLOWING! I am already on my second tube of this, go and buy right now! ITS FABULOUS.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by yangtanw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if they have changed formulation on this product but whatever rave I see on reviews are not evident at all in my own experience.

Very sheer. I don't have much issues on my skin apart from a little redness and some sun spots on the cheeks. With 1.5 pump on my face, I can see redness peeking through my cheeks and sun spots are as dark as they are.

I couldn't use more for coverage coz anything more than that will be too heavy for my skin. It's extremely greasy and i have to use a ton of powder to set it. I find it accentuates fine lines and pores as well. Makeup doesn't last at all due to the slippery feel of this cream.

I feel liking using a heavy moisturizer/sunscreen with this product on the face.

The only thing I like about this product is the packaging and the scent.

At the price of $38, this is so disappointing. I will much recommend bye bye redness over this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by vicky4041

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Of course I followed the hype and was extremely disappointed in this CC cream. I had a bad chemical reaction to it. My face became red, inflamed and burned. If you have sensitive skin, then do not fall for the hype. Also, even if you don't have sensitive skin, I'd be leary of wearing this product everyday on my skin. It could be I'm senstive to the snail as this is the first product I've ever used with snail in it. I guess I should try another product with snail secretions or whatever it is and see if I have a reaction to it.