November 28, 2014 | 841 users online

Hair Color - L'Oreal - Technique Excellence Creme Blondes Extreme-B3 Extreme Light Ivory Blonde

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

*Brief hair dyeing history..

So I've been coloring my hair since middle school (23yrs) lol I've been black,various shades of red,blonde and brown over the years...biggest mistake was going black back in highschool,had to get my hair stripped and do protein treatments etc cuz my hair was severly damaged....Last time I was blonde was Sept of 1990 9th gr!!! So since the mid 90's now I've been sticking with med brown wich is closest to my natural color..loving and have no issues...........well now fast forward to this year...I'm now 38 and since January I have noticed the greys are coming in stronger!!! Yikes wich now means I practically have to re dye almost every 2 weeks....thats just a no for me lol and I figured I'd try something lighter to help with the grey and not have to dye as much.

So after using Color Oops and various shades of blonde dye in the past 3 weeks that ended up flat/too dark.dull/brassy etc...I found this at Sally's and decided to try it!

Well I'm so freakn happy I did cuz this is the color I wanted!!!!!!!! I mixed it with Ion's Sensitive Scalp 30 developer and left it on for 45mins and its perfect! This is a high lift color wich I wanted cuz I didn't want to go the bleaching route (my hair naturally is a light to med brown) so this dye made my hair a wonderful shade of a light almost golden blonde and I can tell will be a nice color when my greys come thru they will blend nicely so I wont have to re dye as much. This hair color reeks(like most L'oreal hair dyes) lol but its tolerable and the results are worth it and by the time 45mins pass the scent has died down a lot

I'm so beyond happy with this color its crazy lol (I pray it never gets discontinued) the color looks so pretty and natural too,multi dimensional (wich i love) and not even a hint of brass!!!!!