Organix Anti Breakage Keratin oil

3.9

on 5/27/2015 9:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

All the shampoos of this brand are By far the oiliest and greasiest I have ever encountered. In the shower I washed my hair with a clarifying shampoo after washing it with this one and It still made me breakout, everywhere. Returned all the rest of the products of the Organix brand.

I want so much to LOVE Organix products because the packaging is super adorable but sadly they haven't done anything to really make me go "Wow".... so far I've tried three different ones & they haven't changed my hair in any way shape or form. I feel like I'm better off without wasting my money or hope on them any more. I have this one in the conditioner, and it hasn't made my hair smooth or anything that it claims. I might try again in a while but for now I don't see any reason to keep trying. Maybe my hair is just stubborn but Idk. Not impressed 😣

on 4/19/2015 9:14:00 PM

Just bought my second bottle of this; thought I'd finally write a review.
I have a long, dyed, wavy, frizzy mess of hair. Ogx is a company I've been getting comfortable with for the past year, and I have finally settled on a favourite "flavor".
This shampoo is thick, thick, thick. I often mix in some warm water in my palm to loosen up the formula a bit. Definitely not a con, if anything its like having a super-concentrated shampoo, and definitely saves it.
The smell is fantastic. I havent been able to put my finger on it but it smells sweet and wonderful and warm, like an amber and vanilla. The boyfriend loves it.
After use, my hair does not feel weighed down, it smells great and VERY smooth. Will use til I find something better. :-)

on 11/9/2014 11:38:00 PM

My holy grail shampoo!! I havent been keeping up with the care of my hair was a while and kept using things thats not suitable, as a result my hair becomes extremely dry with alot of breakage…but this shampoo transformed my hair…!!! Everyone notice the improvement and hair has become much softer and manageable…i have gone through half a bottle before i write this review and my hair will take a while to recovery…but its working!!! The only complain i have is the smell…its just really sweet and fruity like some cheap perfume…for now i will just suck it up and keep using it!! Highly recommended!!!!!!

on 11/8/2014 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I heard about this shampoo because a friend recommended it to me and let me just say I'm glad she did. Not only have I tried this one but I also tried the coconut one but I tried the travel size ones and I didn't like those I mean I like the smell but it just dried out my hair. But this shampoo smelled amazing and left my hair really soft! I couldn't get over the smell and it lasted me a really long time and I would recommend this product.

on 8/30/2014 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Updated: Bad shampoo! So thick and leaves my hair sticky and gross. Found a new HG product.

on 5/8/2014 11:42:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This shampoo made my hair shiny, clean and soft. I looove the smell of it! Its just not very long lasting.
I would recomend this to someone with thick long hair though, as it weighs down hair a little bit.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this product! It smells really good like some kind of sweet candy. It has a golden color and slightly runny consistency. A little goes a long way and it will clean you hair without out stripping it and leaving it dry. I highly recommend this to anyone with dry and/or curly hair. I use it with The Herbal Essences The Sleeker The Butter Conditioner. Great combo for my dry 3c hair.

on 4/1/2014 8:53:00 PM

Love this bought it at cotco with conditioner and oil spray works great for my frizzy hair from the hard water here in calgary.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have fine and oily hair. For the first few weeks, this shampoo worked great for me. My hair was soft and manageable. However, its effectiveness wore down. I suggest alternating shampoos so your hair won't get 'used to' the shampoo. Paid $13aud at chemist warehouse sydney.

Top Rated Organix Products