September 17, 2014 | 1976 users online

Shampoo - Organix - Anti Breakage Keratin oil

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by mirigurl

Let me just begin with the fact that I've gone through so many shampoos trying to find one that will keep my oily roots calm. I have tried John Frieda, Herbal Essences, Pantene, even Kerastase (works, but terribly expensive). I always come back to this shampoo. Hands down my HG shampoo. Though I cannot speak for the anti-breakage claim. The only real way to get rid of damage is cutting! Products can only seal the damaged end for so long before it comes apart again.

A little disappointed it has dimethicone and amodimethicone in it but I clarify about once a month and my hair loves -cones. The thing that grabbed my attention most is that it has no sulfates. The smell is terrific, it lathers nicely, and it gives my hair an overall feeling of shine and bounce without weighing it down or making it feel greasy. I usually just shampoo my bands on my in-between days and it seems to work for me.

Bottom line: HG shampoo. Will always go back to it. Love, love, LOVE.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by KimberlyM11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This shampoo made my hair shiny, clean and soft. I looove the smell of it! Its just not very long lasting.
I would recomend this to someone with thick long hair though, as it weighs down hair a little bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by chachamusicgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It smells really good like some kind of sweet candy. It has a golden color and slightly runny consistency. A little goes a long way and it will clean you hair without out stripping it and leaving it dry. I highly recommend this to anyone with dry and/or curly hair. I use it with The Herbal Essences The Sleeker The Butter Conditioner. Great combo for my dry 3c hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by blackrose14

Love this bought it at cotco with conditioner and oil spray works great for my frizzy hair from the hard water here in calgary.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by stopcryingurheartout

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have fine and oily hair. For the first few weeks, this shampoo worked great for me. My hair was soft and manageable. However, its effectiveness wore down. I suggest alternating shampoos so your hair won't get 'used to' the shampoo. Paid $13aud at chemist warehouse sydney.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My new favorite shampoo! Been using it for a month now and I still love it. I also have the keratin oil conditioner and I use them together. Started using this product because I was having issues with my hair breaking and split ends.

PROS:
-adorable packaging. not too big, doesn't take up a lot of room on my shower rack.
-smells great! smells kind of strong in the shower but it's not as strong when you get done using it so don't get thrown off!
-lathers very nice.
- not drying at all! very hydrating and makes my hair feel silky smooth.
-i noticed a big difference in how much hair is coming off on my brush. even when i brush my hair wet barely any hair breaks off anymore.
-great price! got both the shampoo and conditioner for about 12 dollars. Separately they cost around 5-6 dollars.
-I also feel like this kept my hair very clean and fresh! didn't get oily as fast as usual and i was able to skip washing my hair the next day. it didn't dry out my hair, just kept it clean yet very smooth.

CONS:
-none.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Keratin oil shampoo by organix contains:keratin and argan oil. It leaves the hair smoother and thicker! They are super shinny too! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by lyssaw519

I love this shampoo! I am VERY picky with my hair products and this just might be my new HG. When used in combination with the conditioner, my hair feels softer and healthier than it did with Paul Mitchell wild ginger awapuhi moisturizing shampoo. Go figure. This stuff smells great and for only $6 at Wal-Mart it can't be beat! I am now addicted to the Organix line!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 3:40:00 AM More reviews by rastaxcore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this oil both for my natural hair and as a mist on my synthetic extensions. It smells amazing, like warm vanilla with coconut and a hint of something I can't quite place. It's lighter than most oils and the bottle sprays a very fine mist. All for less than salon brands of keratin and argan oil. Will definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Brandy850

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this along with the conditioner and 3 minute miracle about two weeks ago..I have frizzy color treated hair with severely damaged ends. I've noticed less breakage as well as my hair is far softer and smoother I really like this product