August 1, 2014 | 1176 users online

BB Cream - TheFACEShop - Magic Cover BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by eekai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only bb cream I have tried that really does an amazing job at covering skin discolorations and dark spots.

I,too, am not a big fan of the pump. In the beginning, I thought it was great but it can be quite difficult to get the product out with the pump. Maybe a squeeze tube would be a better choice.

All in all, the product is amazing. I hope they have more color choices and a bigger tube as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Zebrax3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My go to BB for the cold/dry seasons. I purchase this for work and so far its been good to me. I have light beige and the coverage is great along with a matte finish, which is perfect in concealing shine (for oily skin). Lasts 3-4 hours before it feels a little oily in the t-zone. The texture is thick with a neutral tone which gives a pale healthy morning glow. Because its so thick, I use a sponge application to smooth it out and limit to only a primer to prevent an oil break out.

Packaging is great.
I love pumps cause they're so easy to use without a making a mess.
Half a pump is more than enough to use. I bought this back in Jan 2013 and its still half full.

would recommend to others!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by lissbirds

This bb cream isn't what I expected. It's much too dark, even in the light beige color. I'm NC10 and this is at least two shades darker than me. It's on par with Missha Signature Real #23--maybe a bit lighter. The undertones are more orange than I was expecting, too. The finish is matte and didn't really melt in to my skin like I had hoped. It clung to my dry patches a bit and got a bit flakey. (My skin is combination) Coverage was great, though. It's also a bit pricey, at $20 a tube.

If it was a bit dewier and if it matched my skin tone, I'd be able to make it work, but unfortunately, this was $20 down the drain. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Dreamling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am on my second tube of this product, I really do love it. As someone with skin that tends to get oilier in the warmer months, I use this from about late fall, to early spring, with great results. It is designed for oilier skins, compared to the more famous Power Perfection BB Cream by The Face Shop. Though I probably wouldn't recommend this for use during the summer if you have oily skin, but it probably wouldn't hurt to try it.

The coverage is just... Amazing. Half a pump of this product is enough to cover my entire face, full coverage too. It is so easy to blend in with your fingers, or a sponge, or a brush. I prefer fingers, though. The shade Light Beige is perfect for me, but I have super, super fair skin. This is a BB Cream that does not oxidize, though it does come in a slightly darker shade. I wouldn't say this BB Cream is very gray, compared to skin79 anyway, and it isn't very pink or yellow either. I think it's a pretty neutral shade.

I know many people seem to be a fan of this type of pump-tube packaging, but I am not. It works nicely while the tube is full of product, but it really takes a lot of effort to use every last drop of product when it nears the end of the tube. I have to turn it upside down, and really try to work the product out. There is usually A LOT more left in the tube than you think. But, it could be worse.

Like I said, I am on my second tube of this product, I enjoy it a lot, and would recommend it to anyone who has a shade match.