Bare Escentuals Speak Your Mind

on 10/3/2014 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This lipstick was a sample for me but I am definitely buying it after it's gone! The consistency is so creamy & very pigmented which I love! the color is close to please me in mac(one of my favs) but this is tiny bit more neutral. The color also stays on for hours without fading.

on 3/23/2014 12:48:00 PM

I really liked this color because it is soft and natural-looking- perfect for spring. The formula is really great as well, shiny without being sticky and non-drying. I will definitely be looking at other colors with the same formula. Excellent buy.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love love love this lipstick! I love how natural the color looks and it glides over my lips like butter. It smells pretty good too and it has a slight minty tingle to it. It also makes my lips feel supple and nourished which is probably because of the Omega Fatty Acids and vitamin A, C and E complex in it? Whatever it is, this is one of the best lipstick purchase i've ever made.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Speak Your Mind is probably the closest thing, to me, to being the perfect lipstick, both formula and color-wise. The formula is pigmented, moisturizing but not greasy, smooth, and doesn't settle in lip lines. The color is a nude pink that isn't too beige or too cool-toned. It's the type of color I don't have to think about before putting on - it goes with any sort of eye makeup, dramatic or understated. The price is also incredibly reasonable. I hope it's not limited edition!

on 5/18/2013 8:24:00 PM

I love this lipstick. I was sad to see that it wasn't being reviewed! It's so fresh and minty when you apply it. It's the perfect pink for summer! I'm confused with the brand because its listed as BareMinerals but I couldn't put that I had to list Bare Essentuals. Same company? Not sure! Anyways A++++ from me!!

Popular Lipsticks