October 25, 2014 | 937 users online

Treatments (Face) - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Pore Minimiser

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by XeniB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This isn't a moisturizer. Or a primer. It did nothing with my pores but at least I expected it to keep my face matte. But no.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by arimbii

It didn't make my face matte

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2014 6:59:00 AM More reviews by mariaNj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SMOOTH ON APPLICATION, TURNS INTO OIL AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS!

No pore minimization, no oil control, rather with this product my face becomes oilier than other serums. I use it as moisturizer now in winter before SPF.

won't recommend this to oily, very oily, warm humid climates.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by hippolyte93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

the only thing this product does is making my face very soft without giving me break-outs...no pores minimising...no makeup priming...basiclly nothing but a transparent moisturizer...and it's kind of expensive ! so yeah...another regret

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

Didn't notice a change in my pores or anything like that. I did notice that this helped with oil and blemishes, I suppose that is the tea tree element though. I wouldn't re-purchase this as a primer at all as it did not work very well as primer or pore reducing serum.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by libwyman

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess the packaging is good, feels nice on the skin and has a pleasant smell... but honestly this did nothing! just putting extra product on my face for no reason! Didn't minimise the size of my pores what so ever and made my make up ball up when I tried to blend! Was also extremely pricey! total waste of money

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2014 9:32:00 AM More reviews by ChichiV

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Good thing that this does not break me out,like many primers do.
Bad thing is that this balls up my foundation if i try to use a buffing brush.

I have to use my fingers and blend very lightly so my face does not look like it has all kind of yukkie stuff on it.

Like the fresh scent though...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by SamW87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't find this product effective at all. It feels nice on the skin and smells nice but I've seen no change in the size of my pores and I've been using this for about a month now. It also did not help with mattifying and I always found my face to be shiny a few hours after applying. I love the other tea tree products The Body Shop has, but this is not one of them.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is the bomb! Certainly a desert island beauty product for me. I have oily/sensitive skin. This does not aggravate my skin at all. I get quite obvious pores on my nose so when I use this it blurs them a bit. It isnít the best at controlling oil but it doesnít break my skin out. It is the only primer I can use on my nose that doesnít give me more blackheads and whiteheads. The smell is very refreshing and is a bit cooling on the skin for a few seconds.
I prefer patting it on my skin as opposed to rubbing it in. It doesnít leave a white flakey film on the skin like some primers can.
As for the price, I find it a lot less expensive than the primers you find at Sephora. I got this as part of a kit that also came with their pure tea tree oil for spots. The two together was $18 CAD.
I am now on my 2nd tube and hope that TBS never gets rid of this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a bit like a serum in texture. It leaves my skin which is spotty and bumpy smooth. However, its not serum like enough to be one, and although its a bit moisturising its not moisturising enough to be good at that either. Did not help my spots or minimise my pores but feels quite nice on the skin.