Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 5/17/2015 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I was eager to try it out as the color looked to be a nice match upon first glance... I wasn't happy with this product. Not at all.

Pros:
It didn't break me out into hives or a rash of any kind.

Cons:
No coverage what so ever.
Didn't feel silky or "primer like" like at all in texture or silkiness.
When used as a primer my foundation went on patchy.
Way overhyped and does not live up to expectations.

Yeah, I don't really know what else to say bc clearly I am in the minority as no one else appears to have any complaints. For $35 I know there are much better alternatives for a lot less than this runs.

on 4/11/2015 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This products evens out my skin tone very well. It doesn't cover all my blemishes but a bit of concealer does the trick. This is a great product for every day as a primer or on its own.

on 4/2/2015 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this as a primer. I have extremely oily skin all over and I find that it really helps control my oiliness. I will always have to blot throughout the day but this helps a lot and keeps my makeup on all day. It does definitely even out your color but I don't find that it does a lot to cover pores or lines.

I love this product!! I have been disappointed with all other bb/cc creams I have tried. But this CC cream is exactly what I'm looking for.

I use it everyday with a damp beauty blender as my base. It lasts all day, does not get patchy, does not exaggerate fine lines/pores. I have not broken out. Looks natural. The coverage is light, which I want for my day to day. On special occasions I will blend it in with my foundation.

There is nothing I don't like. However, I do wish there were more colors. I already have repurchased. Definitely check it out!

on 12/20/2014 8:17:00 PM

5 lippies but as a foundation it is not great. I probably need to start using it as a primer or something, virtually no coverage. However what I did notice is that it is so effective as a skin tone corrector. Yep, I use retinoids etc but still have some pesky patches of hyperpigmentation. This has done a great job of fading them after only a few weeks of use. Definite HG!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Awesome stuff! I use this as my primer. It controls oil, makes my skin feel nice and erases your pores. Then I had my foundation on top. My face looks flawless

on 11/23/2014 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a very nice CC cream and matched me perfectly. It claims to match to your skintone. I an NW20 and I got it in Light-Medium. It looked completely natural on me and you couldn't detect it alone. It corrected the unevenness well and looked good.

I think this is a little pricey though at $35 when I think It Cosmetics works even better for the same. This also tastes like SPF :( I accidentally got it too close to my lips and all I tasted was SPF and I rubbed my lips to remove it and it was still there faintly. So, beware of that lol.

on 11/22/2014 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love this product! I got this in my Birchbox and took it with me on vacation since it was travel sized and an all in one product. I wasn't sure about the color at first, but this matched me so well and it looked natural on my skin and not cakey or made up. I've applied this several ways, with my fingers, with a makeup sponge, and with a brush and it gave me a beautiful natural finish every time. I used this over primer every time as is my usual routine. This evened out my skintone and gave me an all over healthy look. I liked that this had sunscreen already built in saving me an extra product and step. This had light coverage but I liked that it wasn't too heavy and my freckles still shone through some. I didn't have any problems with breakouts after use either. I liked that this wasn't all perfumey either. I really loved this stuff and I was sad when I used the last of it. I will happily repurchase this.

on 10/2/2014 9:07:00 PM

I had high hopes for this, but it's not for anyone with fine lines around their eyes. It was great on my oilier T-zone and I liked the slight glow it gave my cheeks with a slightly opalescent look, but it felt like clay under my eyes. The second time I wore it, I avoided my under eye area altogether and just used concealer under my eyes. But by the end of the day my cheeks felt tight. So, I'd be careful if you have dry patches or any fine lines. The color was great. I got fair and I'm about a Nc15 and it was not too light or orange. This would be great on younger girls with oilier skin.

Wow! This is really, REALLY an excellent CC cream! It would be safe to say that I have tried them all and nearly gave up trying to settle on since I like a lot of them, but none are truly a holy grail. I loved IT cosmetics for awhile but it made my skin itch and became way too oily on my skin (I have combo skin). I heard about this product by a sheer luck after watching Makeup by Tiffany D on YouTube where she mentioned this product. It looked good on her and I thought, what the heck let me try it.
This product is very light. The color range is limited but they self adjust. I bought the fail/light and my skin tone is naturally NC 20. It is just a tiny too light BUT after applying powder, bronzer and blush it looks completely natural. Keep in mind that the product is very LIGHT meaning it is not like the IT cosmetics CC cream that covers like a foundation. You WILL still see blemishes, but the overall skin appears will be evened out. The best part about this CC cream for me is the fact that it is paraben free and contains physical sunscreens that work the best for my skin type. I use it right after washing my face in the morning without an additional moisturizer. This is a moisturizing product that also leave a soft, natural appearance to the skin. After applying this I sometimes use an additional liquid or powder foundation, or nothing else on lighter days.