October 22, 2014 | 1119 users online

BB Cream - Supergoop! - Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by loeblori

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had high hopes for this, but it's not for anyone with fine lines around their eyes. It was great on my oilier T-zone and I liked the slight glow it gave my cheeks with a slightly opalescent look, but it felt like clay under my eyes. The second time I wore it, I avoided my under eye area altogether and just used concealer under my eyes. But by the end of the day my cheeks felt tight. So, I'd be careful if you have dry patches or any fine lines. The color was great. I got fair and I'm about a Nc15 and it was not too light or orange. This would be great on younger girls with oilier skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

Wow! This is really, REALLY an excellent CC cream! It would be safe to say that I have tried them all and nearly gave up trying to settle on since I like a lot of them, but none are truly a holy grail. I loved IT cosmetics for awhile but it made my skin itch and became way too oily on my skin (I have combo skin). I heard about this product by a sheer luck after watching Makeup by Tiffany D on YouTube where she mentioned this product. It looked good on her and I thought, what the heck let me try it.
This product is very light. The color range is limited but they self adjust. I bought the fail/light and my skin tone is naturally NC 20. It is just a tiny too light BUT after applying powder, bronzer and blush it looks completely natural. Keep in mind that the product is very LIGHT meaning it is not like the IT cosmetics CC cream that covers like a foundation. You WILL still see blemishes, but the overall skin appears will be evened out. The best part about this CC cream for me is the fact that it is paraben free and contains physical sunscreens that work the best for my skin type. I use it right after washing my face in the morning without an additional moisturizer. This is a moisturizing product that also leave a soft, natural appearance to the skin. After applying this I sometimes use an additional liquid or powder foundation, or nothing else on lighter days.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Callie3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received this CC cream in my Birchbox and I was excited to try it. I can't give it a positive review because I didn't like the texture and it caused me to break out. I've heard good things about other products from this brand but I was disappointed with my results.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Jaded11885

Ummm YES! I have dry acne prone skin and this is the shit people!!! It has an absolutely beautiful satin finish while providing excellent coverage even red blemishes AND still looks so natural on. It is definitely holy grail for me and hopefully you too! The colors seem to run just a tad dark. I'm an NC25/30 (yellow undertone) and use light medium in this. It's more like NW25 (pink undertone but super goop is neutral enough to still look like it's not there) Clearly I love it. Haha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

First, I have to say that this CC Cream is quite possibly my favorite product of all time. I literally could not wait to review it. I first received a tiny sample of Supergoop CC cream in my Birchbox. I almost didn't even try it because BB creams and tinted moisturizers usually make me look like either the Walking Dead or like I'm not wearing makeup at all. I am SO glad I finally tried this CC cream. This one product has forever replaced foundation for me. That's right...this stuff covers like a light/medium foundation but looks like natural skin. It leaves a radiant glow that isn't greasy at all. I bought the full sized bottle and I have been wearing it every day for 2 weeks and I can honestly say that I am in love. I am typically an NC25 and I bought the shade "Light/Medium". The product self-adjusts to your skin-tone so it perfectly matches most complexions. It lasts the entire day for me without melting down or oxidizing. This cc cream not only has great coverage but it makes my pores non-existent and makes my face look airbrushed. I still use a small amount of concealer on blemishes but I had to do that even when I was using real foundation. The best part is that there is a very decent amount of SPF in this cc cream. I have noticed better skin even when I'm not wearing makeup! My search for the perfect foundation is officially over. I have found my HG!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I got a sample of this through Birchbox and have been playing with it for the last few days. I received the light tinted one, which has an SPF of 40, instead of 35. This product is really easy to use and offers good protection from the sun. It does not leave my skin greasy and blends onto the skin without getting cakey or chalky. I was surprised to see that this was mineral protection, because Supergoop! uses a lot of chemical sunscreens. I would definitely consider purchasing this product in the full size in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by FunnyValentine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Update:
It turns out that I was using too much jojoba oil to moisurize my skin before applying this, thus the lack of staying power. So now I only use a tiny bit of jojoba oil and the ss applied perfectly.

It has an incredibly high amount of mineral sun-blockers (20% zinc and 2% titanium dioxide), and the color melts into my medium-toned Caucasian skin, leaving it dewy yet not greasy, and the coverage is nice (minimal--just an improvement, but without looking like I'm made up).

There are no parabens, and I believe it is fragrance-free, which is nice. I only wish it had more staying power (it says on the back of the bottle to remove with water) and didn't sting my skin. But for the wonderfully high UVA-protection it provides, it's currently my favorite sunscreen.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2014 5:07:00 AM More reviews by biocam

I absolutely love this cc cream! It does not break out my super sensitive acne prone skin. It gives me nice coverage without looking like I am wearing makeup. My only gripe is that I tend to look oily after a few hours of wearing this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Paigey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I heard about this via BB reviews, and bought it without trying it. I loved it at first, but sadly after a week I started breaking out and haven't stopped. It's clogging my pores and I'm an oil slick by 2pm. Additionally, the coverage wears off quickly. I had better luck with the L'oreal BB.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by iamceliahodes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had previously used Dr. Jart+ ultimate BB cream, but found that during the summer months it is just to pale on my skin. I received the Supergoop as a sample and loved it right away. I purchased the full size, and while it is a bit more expensive than other brands, I love the even coverage, light weight feel, and of course the SPF! I have the light to medium shade, and while it looks dark coming out of the tube, it adjusts nicely to my skin color. I would recommend sampling this first though, as it seems that with out the right undertones it can look funky. It works great for me though, and I will being purchasing again when I run out!