Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 7/17/2015 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Before I go into pros and cons, I have to say that if you're expecting this to have good coverage, you're naturally going to be disappointed. This CC cream is not meant to act like a foundation does. It is meant to color correct, blur pores, and provide SPF protection. Now, with that said:

Pros:
-lessens the appearance of pores
-lessens redness
-provides a slight glow to the skin
-creates a great canvas to apply the rest of your makeup on
-SPF protection

Cons:
-self-adjusting shade: the lightest color available doesn't seem to adjust to my skin tone; rather, it washes me out somewhat. I apply concealer and powder after the cream which reduces the effect, but it would be better if Supergoop just provided a variety of shades for people to pick from instead.
-pricey for a product whose effects are subtle (however, you do get a fair amount of product)

I find this CC cream excellent for prepping my skin before I put my concealer and powder on. It does make my skin appear more healthy with the added bonus of non-irritating sun protection. Haven't experienced any breakouts from this. It's cut down on my application time since I don't feel like I need to put as much on afterwards. Overall, good product, but be aware of its limitations--if you are looking for something to outright replace the foundation in your routine, this most likely isn't it.

on 6/18/2015 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I received the sample "light-medium" from Birchbox, which I reviewed highly for being super smooth and improving the appearance of my skin despite the color being too dark for me. It mattified well and blended easily making the skin feel velvety and smooth. I ended up purchasing the "fair-light" color in the full size without sampling it, it had just become available on Birchbox and I was waiting to use my points for it. I was pretty disappointed in the difference between the two shades' performance. The lighter color I purchased was a bit chalky and white looking, even for my super fair skin tone. I have to use much less product and work really hard to blend it in. It also didn't make my pores appear smaller as the medium sample shade, it made them more noticeable with little white dots in the pores. I also feel the lighter shade did not mattify as well as the medium shade I sampled. It is very expensive so I probably wouldn't purchase again. I am going to try to use it up when I'm paler because it does have spf 40 that I really should use, even in the winter. I do enjoy the way it smells, just a clean, non sunscreen smell. I think if going for a colored spf in this price range I'd buy the coola matte tint instead.

on 5/17/2015 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I was eager to try it out as the color looked to be a nice match upon first glance... I wasn't happy with this product. Not at all.

Pros:
It didn't break me out into hives or a rash of any kind.

Cons:
No coverage what so ever.
Didn't feel silky or "primer like" like at all in texture or silkiness.
When used as a primer my foundation went on patchy.
Way overhyped and does not live up to expectations.

Yeah, I don't really know what else to say bc clearly I am in the minority as no one else appears to have any complaints. For $35 I know there are much better alternatives for a lot less than this runs.

on 4/11/2015 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This products evens out my skin tone very well. It doesn't cover all my blemishes but a bit of concealer does the trick. This is a great product for every day as a primer or on its own.

on 4/2/2015 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this as a primer. I have extremely oily skin all over and I find that it really helps control my oiliness. I will always have to blot throughout the day but this helps a lot and keeps my makeup on all day. It does definitely even out your color but I don't find that it does a lot to cover pores or lines.

I love this product!! I have been disappointed with all other bb/cc creams I have tried. But this CC cream is exactly what I'm looking for.

I use it everyday with a damp beauty blender as my base. It lasts all day, does not get patchy, does not exaggerate fine lines/pores. I have not broken out. Looks natural. The coverage is light, which I want for my day to day. On special occasions I will blend it in with my foundation.

There is nothing I don't like. However, I do wish there were more colors. I already have repurchased. Definitely check it out!

on 12/20/2014 8:17:00 PM

5 lippies but as a foundation it is not great. I probably need to start using it as a primer or something, virtually no coverage. However what I did notice is that it is so effective as a skin tone corrector. Yep, I use retinoids etc but still have some pesky patches of hyperpigmentation. This has done a great job of fading them after only a few weeks of use. Definite HG!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Awesome stuff! I use this as my primer. It controls oil, makes my skin feel nice and erases your pores. Then I had my foundation on top. My face looks flawless

on 11/23/2014 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a very nice CC cream and matched me perfectly. It claims to match to your skintone. I an NW20 and I got it in Light-Medium. It looked completely natural on me and you couldn't detect it alone. It corrected the unevenness well and looked good.

I think this is a little pricey though at $35 when I think It Cosmetics works even better for the same. This also tastes like SPF :( I accidentally got it too close to my lips and all I tasted was SPF and I rubbed my lips to remove it and it was still there faintly. So, beware of that lol.

on 11/22/2014 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love this product! I got this in my Birchbox and took it with me on vacation since it was travel sized and an all in one product. I wasn't sure about the color at first, but this matched me so well and it looked natural on my skin and not cakey or made up. I've applied this several ways, with my fingers, with a makeup sponge, and with a brush and it gave me a beautiful natural finish every time. I used this over primer every time as is my usual routine. This evened out my skintone and gave me an all over healthy look. I liked that this had sunscreen already built in saving me an extra product and step. This had light coverage but I liked that it wasn't too heavy and my freckles still shone through some. I didn't have any problems with breakouts after use either. I liked that this wasn't all perfumey either. I really loved this stuff and I was sad when I used the last of it. I will happily repurchase this.