July 28, 2014 | 1030 users online

BB Cream - Supergoop! - Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

First, I have to say that this CC Cream is quite possibly my favorite product of all time. I literally could not wait to review it. I first received a tiny sample of Supergoop CC cream in my Birchbox. I almost didn't even try it because BB creams and tinted moisturizers usually make me look like either the Walking Dead or like I'm not wearing makeup at all. I am SO glad I finally tried this CC cream. This one product has forever replaced foundation for me. That's right...this stuff covers like a light/medium foundation but looks like natural skin. It leaves a radiant glow that isn't greasy at all. I bought the full sized bottle and I have been wearing it every day for 2 weeks and I can honestly say that I am in love. I am typically an NC25 and I bought the shade "Light/Medium". The product self-adjusts to your skin-tone so it perfectly matches most complexions. It lasts the entire day for me without melting down or oxidizing. This cc cream not only has great coverage but it makes my pores non-existent and makes my face look airbrushed. I still use a small amount of concealer on blemishes but I had to do that even when I was using real foundation. The best part is that there is a very decent amount of SPF in this cc cream. I have noticed better skin even when I'm not wearing makeup! My search for the perfect foundation is officially over. I have found my HG!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I got a sample of this through Birchbox and have been playing with it for the last few days. I received the light tinted one, which has an SPF of 40, instead of 35. This product is really easy to use and offers good protection from the sun. It does not leave my skin greasy and blends onto the skin without getting cakey or chalky. I was surprised to see that this was mineral protection, because Supergoop! uses a lot of chemical sunscreens. I would definitely consider purchasing this product in the full size in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by FunnyValentine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have only used this for 3 days, so I cannot tell yet if it breaks me out (so far, so good--knock on wood).
It has an incredibly high amount of mineral sun-blockers (20% zinc and 2% titanium dioxide), and the color melts into my medium-toned Caucasian skin, leaving it dewy yet not greasy, and the coverage is nice (minimal--just an improvement, but without looking like I'm made up). Unfortunately, it melts off just as easily as it melts on. I just snuggled with my dog and there is now a dirty-looking spot on her white fur where my face was!! So the staying-power is not great.

There are no parabens, and I believe it is fragrance-free, which is nice. I only wish it had more staying power (it says on the back of the bottle to remove with water) and didn't sting my skin. But for the wonderfully high UVA-protection it provides, it's currently my favorite sunscreen.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2014 5:07:00 AM More reviews by biocam

I absolutely love this cc cream! It does not break out my super sensitive acne prone skin. It gives me nice coverage without looking like I am wearing makeup. My only gripe is that I tend to look oily after a few hours of wearing this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Paigey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I heard about this via BB reviews, and bought it without trying it. I loved it at first, but sadly after a week I started breaking out and haven't stopped. It's clogging my pores and I'm an oil slick by 2pm. Additionally, the coverage wears off quickly. I had better luck with the L'oreal BB.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by iamceliahodes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had previously used Dr. Jart+ ultimate BB cream, but found that during the summer months it is just to pale on my skin. I received the Supergoop as a sample and loved it right away. I purchased the full size, and while it is a bit more expensive than other brands, I love the even coverage, light weight feel, and of course the SPF! I have the light to medium shade, and while it looks dark coming out of the tube, it adjusts nicely to my skin color. I would recommend sampling this first though, as it seems that with out the right undertones it can look funky. It works great for me though, and I will being purchasing again when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by 4eyes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this before a truly awful IPL treatment, and did not really appreciate this until after the tx and my skin was really beat up, red, sensitive, irritated - you name the problem, I had it after an IPL tx (read my review on that). I really needed mild, soothing products. I'd been using PC Hydralight spf30, which is fine, but was looking for something w/ a little more spf and a little more matte. I still like the PC Hydralight, but this is a nice alternative.

This is a good SS product w/ PA+++ and 20% ZnO. It is tinted, comes in 3 shades, and is quite thick and not all that easy to spread. However, its calming and covering abilities more than make up for the thickness.

It also has light-medium coverage as a foundation. If your skin has minor imperfections, you could use this instead of foundation. Unfortunately for me, the IPL made my skin even more imperfect than it was, so I feel the need to put foundation over this (oh how I wish I never did the IPL!!!). I could probably get away w/ this and just concealer in spots, but I don't want to risk the coverage wearing off so I use both. The good news is that this plays well w/ my foundation no problem (Revlon PhotoReady).

It's the best looking ss w/ this much ZnO that I've found. MOst high % ZnO ss's look awful and settle into every crease and line. For example, Cerave's high Zno ss for face does that very badly. After the IPL, I have more creases, irregularities and fine lines than ever, and this did not settle into them. However, if you put it on too thick, it will look cakey. As long as you blend quickly to get an even, thin layer, it looks good. Good stuff! The ingredients are:

Active Ingredients:
Titanium Dioxide (2%), Zinc Oxide (20%)
Inactive Ingredients:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate”

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by glitteratti1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Supergoop CC w/35SPF in Light/Medium has become my "go to" for everyday foundation/CC cream. Tried many others, but this one has it all. After applying my moisturizing serum, I apply this CC cream, lightly with either fingertips or a foundation brush. It's thick, and doesn't take much. I'd say overall the face, I'll use product equalling the size of a pea. Following a minute or so, I'll add my blush and eye makeups. No finishing powder is needed. I'd label this a satin finish. It lasts all day and the color stays true (at least on me). It doesn't look "made up". Used sparingly like this, it is just a nice finish and covers up some slight age spots. This wouldn't cover up anything serious, tho.
I first received this in sample size from Birchbox, and ordered the regular size for $32 for 1.6 oz. of product. The sunscreen of 35 SPF in a non-chemical is especially something I wanted. I have medium skin, so the Light/Medium works fine. Keep in mind I don't have oily skin, rather on the dry side. I have no break-out issues, either. Definitely would re-purchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

A brief background on my skin: sensitive, acne-prone, recovering from a horrible breakout that was cystic, dark complexioned (equivalent to NW46 or 47 give or take), oily comb skin. I had a coupon for Ulta and I was on a search for the Vichy or LRP mineral sunscreen. I know that mineral sunscreen is not recommended for my skin type because it leaves a white cast but frankly my skin cannot tolerate chemical based sunscreen at all. No matter who makes it, my skin breaks out regardless. Unfortunately the Ulta location I went to ran out of both (how odd) so I picked this one up. I picked the darkest shade and even that was a joke on my face. It still left a white cast on my face but I covered it up by using a face powder that was bismuth-free powder. It never adjusted to my skin tone, even after an hour. This cream contains mica but it didn't make my face look greasy or highlight the bad texture of my skin. What I liked about this sunscreen/CC cream is that it actually helps dry out any active acne I have on my face. Makes sense since zinc oxide does the same for a diaper rash. It doesn't make me itch or break out. It does make my face dry but it will come in handy when summer comes around when I am a grease pit. I would purchase again. Recommending it, that is another question.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by shoedivas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this product because I love the spray on sunscreen, but this was a disaster for my face! I purchased this for use during a 2 week vacation to an island. The color was fine and adjusted to my skin color (I got the darker color), texture was fine...its a bit thick so a little goes a long way. Coverage was very good. I loved everything about it and especially that it is waterproof. BUT, after using it for a week my face was broken out all over! I normally never get break outs on my forehead, but this product broke out my entire face. I immediately stop using it and my face did clear up quickly. I'll have to study the ingredients to see if I can figure out the irritant and avoid it. I have never had a product break out my entire face. If it doesn't break you out and clog your pores, it can be a great product for some. This is going back to Ulta.