April 16, 2014 | 923 users online

Styling Products - Marc Anthony - Dream Wave Beach Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by RosieLouMelon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great. For reference, I have thick, coarse, dry, wavy hair. I spray this liberally allover my just washed hair and scrunch up a few times here or there while my hair dries. My hair has bounce and style as though I just ran a thick barreled curling iron through it. Some parts of my hair are a bit flyaway, so I do have to apply a wax/texture balm over it, but that's about it. It saves me A LOT of styling time for everyday, and the best part about it...the curls last until the next day...looks like sexy just out of bed curls. LOVE IT! I only started using it a few days ago, so not sure how drying it is, but so far...I'm hooked!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by kcallz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I actually really liked this product! It works well on my hair and gives me nice waves. I have thick, coarse and dry hair that has some curl to it and I used it right after I showered and just scrunched my hair a bit and let it air dry.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've had a few decades of using beach wave sprays and this is the worst for what it costs. I have blonde fine hair with slight wave....average volume and this does NOTHING....NADA. The only good thing about it is the smell which doesn't last either. I've tried it a number of ways and it just does not work. False promises at their best. Total waste of money. Got2B Beach Trippin' is far better for less than half the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2013 6:09:00 AM More reviews by outtasteam

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED IN PRODUCT

I usually like Marc Anthony products but this one was a joke. I have thick, coarse, heavy, dense layers. I used the product as advised. I spritzed it in wet hair and let it air dry. What a joke? My hair had only a tint of a wave, but I can achieve the same effects with other styling products for about half the cost of this.
I am returning the product and will never purchase this again

Sorry, this was a bummer product at $9.00.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by krstnl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The only good thing about this product was that it smelled good &it gave me a bit of volume.. Otherwise, it was a total bust. I have pretty thick, straight, asian hair so I know that it would be hard for me to find a sea salt spray that would work well for me, but I was so disappointed in this. I've tried using this with my hair dry &towel dried/still wet. I literally had to spray this into my hair 20 times for some small, barely there waves to show up &the texture of my hair turned disgusting &uncomfortable. This was also expensive even though I got in on sale &I don't recommend this to anyone unless you want hair that smells good.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by melisaRN816

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

THIS IS A FANTASTIC PRODUCT.....

if you have fine hair and you enjoy it feeling sticky.
I followed the instructions to the letter, watched the video, everything.
MY HAIR LOOKED AWFUL.
MY HAIR FELT AWFUL.
You know when you're a kid and you have those crispy french fries from McDonald's that you dip in the McDonald's honey? That's how my hair felt.
So extremely disappointed in this worthless product.
The ONLY redeeming quality is that it smells good.
Otherwise, it's garbage.

PS- I tried this more than just a few times, different methods, with help from people who
"know hair," so yea....this product is either a)really awful in general or b)really just isn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Emmulous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I was looking for the best "beach waves" spray on the market, something that would make even a girl like me, with my sometimes flat hair- have some volume and pizzazz. Then I ran into this on Amazon.
The price is not that great, a bit expensive, but so is Bumble and Bumble and other competing products.

Well, it works. It's amazing, actually. It works no matter what I do. I can just put it in my hair and not touch it and it magically scrunches it by itself. Ok, not magically, but something is happening for sure.
I love it. The smell isn't amazing, but it depends what you like, and it's not a scent that lingers or anything. It's also not that strong. It's fine. It's sulfate free and doesn't harm your hair in any way. I absolutely love it.