November 22, 2014 | 1788 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lancome - Renergie Lift Multi-Action Eye

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Caprig

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love to use MAC Fluidline or other gel liners as cream eyeshadow. However, they dry so fast that they tend to look patchy and horrible. However, when applying the Renergie Multi-Action Eye cream, it takes cream eyeshadow to another whole level.

This cream is emollient but not GREASY. It does take a few minutes to absorb, but that is the beauty of it. That gives me plenty of time to apply my MAC Fluidline or other cream eyeshadow and get it just where I want it. As the cream absorbs, the Fluidline or cream shadow sets. Once the cream is absorbed completely, the cream shadow stays put all day.

This cream is not as emollient as the last Renergie which I liked a bit better, but it does keep the eyes moisturized all day, lifts, reduces bags and dark circles. A little goes a long way so you have to apply judiciously.

I like the thick glass jar as it keeps the cream fresh a long time. Despite the high price, it is worth it. It not only helps make my eyes look nice, it is essential in wearing cream shadows and Fluidlines!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by georgia21

My skin is dry and sensitive. This thin, pale pink eye cream (in a jar) has a light texture and applies easily. I use it over a serum and a lotion in the morning. It makes my eye area look and feel moisturized. After I finished a jar I used different cream for my eye area. It was only then I realized that the Renergie had actually lifted my eye area and made it look better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

I received this in a gift set, and I like it a lot! It is very moisturizing and creamy, which is exactly what I look for in an eye cream. I dislike eye creams that go on moisturizing but then allow your eye area to get very dry and tight after a few hours. This Renergie Lift eye cream doesn't do that. It goes on creamy and deeply hydrates my skin, then hours later ........ my skin still feels and looks soft and plump.

I do not find it greasy at all ..... I am wondering if the other reviewers who found it greasy maybe applied too much? You only need a tiny amount of this cream, warmed between your fingers and applied gently around your eyes. It is very emollient. But leaves behind a soft finish that looks nice under makeup, and keeps the undereye area looking plump and soft all day.

Personally, I think it's great and is exactly what I look for in an eye cream. Also a plus ..... Since you only need a tiny amount, this little tub will last forever! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Rachel76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm glad I didn't buy this cream. It was a gwp. It is way too expensive, and I saw no difference in fine lines, or firmness. It also didn't absorb very well, and I found it to be very greasy. Don't spend the $60 plus on this...yikes!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by luvlaketahoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far, I see absolutely no change whatsoever and it's been a week. I know you are supposed to at least give a product one month. I will give another week, and if I still see nothing, back it goes.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by martha610

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The whole product name on the jar is Renergie Lift Multi-Action Eye lifting and firming eye cream. I received it in a GWP yesterday as a gift for buying concealer and nail polish. I had it in a GWP about 6 months ago and then when I used it, my eyes swelled up. I tried it again last night to give it another chance, dabbing the teensiest bit on my orbital bone and under the brows. Just like last time, today my eyes are all hooded and baggy. I don't know what I'm reacting to. I'll use it up on areas that don't react to it, but I'm keeping it the heck away from my eyes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No