Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Eye

3.1

on 2/23/2015 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Reduces dark circles and works effectively as a moisturiser. Will buy again.

on 9/24/2014 7:54:00 AM

I love to use MAC Fluidline or other gel liners as cream eyeshadow. However, they dry so fast that they tend to look patchy and horrible. However, when applying the Renergie Multi-Action Eye cream, it takes cream eyeshadow to another whole level.

This cream is emollient but not GREASY. It does take a few minutes to absorb, but that is the beauty of it. That gives me plenty of time to apply my MAC Fluidline or other cream eyeshadow and get it just where I want it. As the cream absorbs, the Fluidline or cream shadow sets. Once the cream is absorbed completely, the cream shadow stays put all day.

This cream is not as emollient as the last Renergie which I liked a bit better, but it does keep the eyes moisturized all day, lifts, reduces bags and dark circles. A little goes a long way so you have to apply judiciously.

I like the thick glass jar as it keeps the cream fresh a long time. Despite the high price, it is worth it. It not only helps make my eyes look nice, it is essential in wearing cream shadows and Fluidlines!

on 4/15/2014 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

My skin is dry and sensitive. This thin, pale pink eye cream (in a jar) has a light texture and applies easily. I use it over Olay Regenerist Regenerating Eye Lifting Serum twice a day. It makes my eye area look and feel moisturized and it tightens my eye area and reduces further wrinkling.

on 12/1/2013 2:21:00 PM

I received this in a gift set, and I like it a lot! It is very moisturizing and creamy, which is exactly what I look for in an eye cream. I dislike eye creams that go on moisturizing but then allow your eye area to get very dry and tight after a few hours. This Renergie Lift eye cream doesn't do that. It goes on creamy and deeply hydrates my skin, then hours later ........ my skin still feels and looks soft and plump.

I do not find it greasy at all ..... I am wondering if the other reviewers who found it greasy maybe applied too much? You only need a tiny amount of this cream, warmed between your fingers and applied gently around your eyes. It is very emollient. But leaves behind a soft finish that looks nice under makeup, and keeps the undereye area looking plump and soft all day.

Personally, I think it's great and is exactly what I look for in an eye cream. Also a plus ..... Since you only need a tiny amount, this little tub will last forever! :)

on 9/10/2013 12:05:00 PM

I'm glad I didn't buy this cream. It was a gwp. It is way too expensive, and I saw no difference in fine lines, or firmness. It also didn't absorb very well, and I found it to be very greasy. Don't spend the $60 plus on this...yikes!

on 6/19/2013 9:58:00 PM

So far, I see absolutely no change whatsoever and it's been a week. I know you are supposed to at least give a product one month. I will give another week, and if I still see nothing, back it goes.

on 5/17/2013 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

The whole product name on the jar is Renergie Lift Multi-Action Eye lifting and firming eye cream. I received it in a GWP yesterday as a gift for buying concealer and nail polish. I had it in a GWP about 6 months ago and then when I used it, my eyes swelled up. I tried it again last night to give it another chance, dabbing the teensiest bit on my orbital bone and under the brows. Just like last time, today my eyes are all hooded and baggy. I don't know what I'm reacting to. I'll use it up on areas that don't react to it, but I'm keeping it the heck away from my eyes.