April 18, 2014 | 1920 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Pure Paradise

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Chelsalicious

My fav. :) smells tropical/tanning bed? I can't really describe because I've never smelled anything like it. It's very unique and will catch your senses. Smell it once and you will KNOW if you ver smell it again because it's hard to forget it smells so good! I buy it in the spring/summer time because it's too beachy for winter. My winter fav. Is pink chiffon. <3 try them!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 5:16:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is just an OK scent to me. There is a definite fruity smell but there is a note in this that I hate and I can't put my finger on what it is. It almost smells like yeast underneath all the fruit smell. Maybe I got a bad batch.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

This is a scent that is like the ocean on Hawaii. It's floral tropical water like. Shower gels always make me smell nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I occasionally go into BBW just to see what's new. Paradise was right in front.

Maybe this is just me but when I spritzed I couldn't believe it. What is that familiar aroma? I sprayed again just to be sure. Yup. Hairspray. It smells like hairspray. This is what they are touting as perfume.

I wish I could feel bad watching BBW tumble downwards with each new flop, but they discontinued my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the new scent from Bath and Body Works. Consists of starfruit and frangipani (plumeria) and a bit of coconut. A wonderful combination, IMHO. A tropical treat! Also purchased the body cream and fragrance mist. Interesting that the body cream seems to have more of the starfruit scent, and the fragrance mist a bit more of the frangipani. If you enjoy their summery, beachy scents this is not to be missed!