July 28, 2014 | 1613 users online

Shampoo - Intelligent Nutrients - Harmonic Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by lalelilolu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the Harmonic Shampoo & Conditioner set. Both have a very invigorating minty scent that also tingles on your skin. It is perfect for morning bathers, especially after exercise. The aroma carries on the moisture from the shower and is very invigorating to others, as well. The shampoo foams lightly, more so than other natural shampoos (Dr Hauschka, for example). The conditioner is quite rich. I find that I do need to make a point of soaping up the back of my neck *after* rinsing out the conditioner, as it seemed to be making me break out there (don't usually break out on my body). I bought this shampoo set for my natural wavy, somewhat dry, frizzy, and slightly coarse hair. Since then, I have had my hair thermally straightened, and I find the products work well for my post-treatment hair too.

The only con is the price --- if I hadn't split the tab for this set with my significant other, I probably wouldn't have purchased it. If money isn't a concern, however, go for it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by yalcrab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
-silicone-free
-sulfate-free
-paraben-free
-mild, minty scent
-doesn't weigh down hair

Cons:
-a tad pricey
-doesn't spread through hair as much as I'd like

I have medium length, fine, straightish hair (a lot of it) and my problem with silicone rich shampoos is that while they make my hair shiny, they also make my hair limp and heavy. This shampoo doesn't achieve the same amount of shine but my hair is not weighed down, nor is it frizzy after using this. It's a creamy shampoo that almost behaves like a conditioner, but is not quite as reparative. It doesn't strip your hair clean, but it's not a miracle worker either...I think it's a great way to maintain already healthy hair.