Boots No. 7 Facial Hydrating Mineral Water Spray

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

So between living all my life in a desert and then switching to living in a wet, humid and warm climate for the last 6 years, my skin has really been through it. My summer staples have always included some sort of spritz in purse-worthy bottle for mid-day makeup touch ups. Rather than powder myself down, I'll spritz my face with some sort of toner and pat my skin lightly with some tissue paper.I've used all sorts of facial spritz, from a rose water witch hazel to a lemon spiked one...I'm using this stuff right now and I will say upon the first application, my make-up actually reset nicely and it lifted up any smudgy cakey areas without taking too much make-up off. I use it to wet a makeup brush and apply my BB creme with a little more sheerness, it works. But does it work better than anything else I've tried? No, not totally, which is why I didn't give this more than 3 stars. ALSO: THIS was 10 dang dollars, for 3.3 ounces!!...but I love the chic bottle so I maybe I will or maybe I wont purchase again, but I'll certainly refill this with another toner.