November 26, 2014 | 1693 users online

Lipstick - Jordana - lipstick - Blushed

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by dlittlegarden

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's me, writing yet another Jordana review! I'm simply in love with this brand!

Last night I ran out and bought more Jordana products -- one of them being this "Blushed" lipstick. I'd previously skipped right over it because it looked like a frosted pink in the tube, but after reading reviews about the other pearl finish lipsticks, I decided to give it a go, and am I ever glad that I did! This shade wears on me like a softly pearlescent rose and the pearl finish is not frosty, OTT or outdated at all.

Like I said in my other Jordana lipstick review (for Hollywood Red), the packaging is terrific, durable and in my mind very modern clear plastic. The same as the Shu Uemera lipsticks. The scent of these lipsticks is a sweet fruity candy scent and it's very likable.

I put this lipstick on (over a layer of ELF lip lock) when I sat down at work this morning -- around 9 am -- and it's now 2:30 pm and the color is still going very strong. These lipsticks aren't even touted as long-wearing, but they are! And note that I'm currently going through a water drinking phase. I've had about 10 paper cups of water today, eaten lunch, and had tea and this lipstick keeps on going.

The pearl finish in this lipstick does leave a slightly fine-grainy feel on the lips, but it's not terrible, especially since the formula isn't drying. I did slick on a layer of Jordana LOL gloss in E-123 mid-morning, and that got rid of any grainy feeling.

Ladies (and gents?), this is yet another HG product for me from Jordana! I've had a hard time find the right pink lipstick for myself that is office appropriate and doesn't look weirdly Nicki Minaj on me, and this is it!