April 19, 2014 | 1728 users online

Eye Shadow - Clinique - Chubby Stick in Fuller Fudge

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Hydroneta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Such a nice, easy to use, pigmented and great color eyeshadow. Clinique has started to upgrade again...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

If you liked the duo Like Mink, consider buying Fuller Fudge and Bountiful Beige to use together. I went and bought 5-6 in all the different brown/beigey shades to coordinate & some are pretty similar (ie the latte and amber shades), but other than the pink 1 not showing up on my skin much, the Fudge is darker & more vivid. It's really beautiful & I like that you don't have to sharpen it. Very convenient & nice packaging, just what you would expect from Clinique... Classy, understated, neutral, elegant, etc. They don't have as many colors as the NYC JEP. I wish Clinique made a white shade. These are also good as a base for using w the UD Nakeds3 palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by hannab52

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product gets five stars across the board for me. It is without a doubt the best eyeshadow I've used in years. I'm 54 years old and can no longer use powder eyeshadow, and believe me I tried them all! No matter how "creamy" the cosmetic company claims these shadows are, they did nothing but make my eyelids crepey.

Then I tried other cream shadows--Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, etc. etc. and they all creased after about two hours' wear. I stopped using eyeshadow for a while until I saw the rave reviews for Clinique's Chubby Sticks. At first I thought, there's no way these sticks are as good as people claim, but guess what, they are!

I bought the Fuller Fudge which is a beautiful medium brown with a very subtle shimmer--great color for blue eyes and no crepey-ness at all. Plus, this is sooo easy to use. I usually just apply it with nothing underneath and it stays put almost all day; I retouch it a little bit if I'm going somewhere after work. If I want a more finished look, I use Becca Eye Tint in Baroque (another fantastic product) underneath as a base.

I really love the convenience of the Chubby Sticks--no brushes, applicators, etc. Just throw it in your handbag and go--wonderful!