July 24, 2014 | 1905 users online

Blush - Chanel - Irreelle Blush in Secret

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by LoveChanel1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product, it's sad they discontinued it. I don't really like the new blushes they have.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by jenpm78

This was my HG blush -- went on like silk, no streaks, PERFECT color. I was so sad when they discontinued this color. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2009 6:29:00 AM More reviews by heiress33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

i loved this blush, the powder was so luxurious. i just love loved it, but unfortunately i think its for lighter skin =(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2008 7:44:00 AM More reviews by meral

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Uups, they discontinued this colour?? I read it here but dont know this b/c I bouht this one years ago, use this nearly every day and still dont have to by new one. I do LOVE this blush. Colour, quality, staying power excellent, wonderful!
I love to use blush with this irreelle from chanel. Before I was afraid to use blush, cause I dont like the clown look, and was having "shaking" hands when using blush, realy, trying to put not to much on and that it looks natural. And only with this it is so much fun to use blush, to see what difference it makes on my skin. I look healthy and young:) with this. And you can never put to much on, because of this maybe some users dont like it, but for me its perfect! I think all the irreelle blushs are like this (a little sheer), so if they disc.this one, I'll buy another colour from this range, never mind. But this colour (a rosy pink) was wonderful too.
It's pricey ok, but I use my first one for years now, and so I think its not to expensive. İt worth every cent!! I would never buy another brand blush than chanel. I throw away all my others.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2006 3:17:00 PM More reviews by vivienleigh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I own Chanel blush in Secret for almost a year and it has been one of my best purchases ever.Though this stuff is really expensive I have never regreted for bying it.On my PPP skin it looks like a natural flush,it is very finely milled,never changes colour on skin and stays put.Much better texture then Joues contraste and much better effects.I own Dior,YSL but nothing comes near Chanel Irelle blushes

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2006 8:01:00 AM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Seriously, the Ireelle blushes of Chanel sucks. They are much sheerer than Cliniques and you need the rub the color on. I will only buy the Joues Contraste line. I am PPP and I looked flat faced wearing this as I always do without blush. They are really pretty in a compact but would only give this quality blusher to some kid to practice with. It is a pink and not especially light one. I have a similar color Chanel Caprice from Joues Contraste line and I dont have this problem with it. Of course this one does not have a rose fragrance which Joues Contraste has. EDITED: I gave 2 more lipsticks because this blush really looks natural on my skintone and does not feel or look powdery.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2005 9:22:00 AM More reviews by kittywife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this blush - but they have stopped selling this colour in the UK.

I am a FFF/blue/dark brown and the quest for a blush that doesn't look too orange or blue is settled. This colour looks gorgeous on my skin tone - I wear it for work subdued and out vibrant, as the texture can really be adapted to how you wish. My only woe is the piddly brush that comes with it, is there really any need? I would happily buy this without the brush in the compact.

Please bring this colour back Chanel!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2005 2:33:00 PM More reviews by sugarbomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading all the great reviews of this blush, I managed to score it off of Ebay for a decent price. I'm a little disappointed--neither the color nor the texture seem particularly special to me--it's just your average medium pink blush with the Chanel logo slapped on it. If it weren't Chanel, I don't think there'd be much hype over it. Wouldn't repurchase, even if it weren't discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2005 12:52:00 AM More reviews by chilli

Love this blush. Can be layered but I prefer it slightly swepped over my cheel bones. Makes me look so fresh . I'm a warm PPP with green eyes and red hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2005 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

This blush is sheer and extremely natural looking. It imparts a gorgeous glow and it is gentle on the skin-it's not oily or thick in texture at all. Lasts a long time as well! However I am not impressed with the tiny brush that it comes with. Overall a very good product though.