April 17, 2014 | 1938 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - CVS - cleansing & makeup remover towelettes

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

OMG all I can say is that I'm in LOVE with the CVS Cleansing & Makeup Remover wipes . They clean my face really good and once my makeup is removed my face feels really soft and feels clean . I love how they come in a 36 pack . I love these better then other makeup wipes I've used . They don't leave my face oily at all and it does remover waterproof makeup :) I'm on my 2nd 36 pack already . I will keep buying these and I always stock up when CVS has them on sale for buy 2 get 3rd one free :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by saramcmahon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HORRIBLE!!!!!! These broke me out like crazy. Even it they didn't, they're so expensive no no no.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by youwillneverfindme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

At the time of writing, the price is 60 for $8.

These things are wonderful. I'm not sure if they're really a Pond's dupe...if so, Pond's are so awful they should be duping the CVS brand. Inexpensive, reclosable packaging with a hard plastic “lid” that clicks into place (not a cheap re-stick flap), removes dirt/oil/makeup (even eye makeup), they feel wonderful and soft on the skin and they're travel friendly. They're also a good size (roughly 7.5 x 7.5 inches) and the towelettes are very solid with some stretch (some towelettes by other brands are so full of holes to enable stretching that it almost looks like they're knitted together). They're lightly fragranced...somewhere between a weak floral and soap...inoffensive and it doesn't linger on the skin. My only issue is that they're not cruelty free, but when in a pinch, used for travel, or on a hot summers day kept in the fridge, they're a great alternative to my usual routine. I have, and will continue to repurchase. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by annaalexandra

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is for the "CVS cleansing & makeup remover towelettes" (Ponds dupe)

Basically, I love them. I have been trying a TON of makeup products lately so I needed a quick way to get all that stuff off my face - and I got lucky with my first try. Let me break it down for you:

I wear contacts, so all those oil removers and such are a no go when I have my contacts in. I even used these to take eyeliner off my waterline and it didn't sting. Secondly, they have a good texture to them which makes removing makeup a breeze. Third, they smell pretty good (perfumey). I always rinse off my face after using them though, I don't think leaving the residue on your face is good (though it says you can. Just my personal preference not to).

Last, they are cheap. At my CVS they are $2.47 each, or 2 15 -sheet trial packs for $4.50. Here's something else I learned while comparing all the prices - it's actually cheaper for now to buy the "trial packs" with 15 in a package at 2 for $4.50 than to buy the 30 sheets at $4.79 (you save .29). Also, it's STILL cheaper to buy 4 packs of the 15 sheet trial packs than it is to buy the big bulk container with 2 big packs of 30 each - so 60 sheets. Of course, that's how it is at my CVS so make sure you check the math/prices at yours! PRO TIP: I rip each sheet in 1/2, I don't usually need the whole thing for my face.

Cons: Less perfume might be nice.