July 22, 2014 | 2015 users online

Cleansers - Target Baby Wipes for Sensitive Skin

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by mccann_lisa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have used these for forever and a day. I admit that I actually prefer Neutrogena makeup remover wipes, but they are more expensive and Target brand wipes do a good job without breaking the bank! They are the softest, most cloth-like wipes that I've tried.

Best uses for me:
1) Refreshing my face after working out of otherwise sweating a lot.
2) As a spot cleaner for countertops, clothes, or my hardwood floors. I have two elderly dogs, and they are not as sanitary as they used to be!
3) makeup remover; it's also good for wiping the "tears" from my dogs eyes
4) to correct makeup application mistakes
5) as a bathroom product (think bidet!) It's also great for camping.
6) to clean faucets and chrome
7) to wipe down my phone and computer
8) to sanitize the front of my grocery cart
9) to wipe my hands after meeting with clients, especially if they are "coming down with something"
10) spot dusting

I did not get a flu shot this year, and I didn't get one cold or have any flu-like symptoms. (I'm pretty majorly asthmatic, so I get sick at the drop of a hat.) This product does not claim to be anti-bacterial, but if you use these, wash your hands and practice common sense you will notice the difference.

I only publish reviews of products that I truly believe in, and I use most of my reviewed products every day, long term. I am an ordinary woman trying to find what works without breaking the bank!