July 28, 2014 | 1828 users online

Eyeliner - Max Factor - Colour X-pert waterproof eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by shopaholick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My eyelids are not oily - however this eyeliner flakes all over my face within 2 hrs of application and come off- what a disaster- worst product ever purchased (like bryan nye color wheel)- it did not work for me- terrible. slick packaging- terrible product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by themainerabies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this eyeliner, I'm on my third tube and I just can't get enough! The liner can hold against my oily skin and has that perfect sharp tip for precision!
DO RECCOMEND!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by rkhan38

I'm on my second tube of this. Definitely love it! Everything about it is amazing. Do recommend !

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by juwel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in metallic anthracite (basically it's a steely grey with green and purple sparkles in it) and I love it! It really doesn't budge all day and I don't need to worry about it, the colour goes on a soft metallic grey and the sparkles aren't obtrusive. Lasting power is amazing, it only comes off with makeup remover and is really waterproof. Love! It's a bit expensive since I'm buying in Australia but that's just the tax markup here...