The Body Shop All-In-One Blusher

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

It makes me so happy that there's a 100% buy-again rating for this! This is my go-to blush. I typically use the "cherryade," shade on my medium-tan complexion and it's the perfect blush for everyday. It always goes on even and never looks too dramatic or muddy.

on 4/2/2015 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I got this blush in amber its really classy on my tan skin. Not clownish. I thought it was gonna just look like bronzer but it reminds me of a baked apricot. The packaging is very small but its a nice blush.

The feel of the blush is indeed very soft and you can apply it with your fingers or a brush altough due to the size brushes might not pick up product well.

on 11/26/2014 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The blusher in 05 Bubblegum is absolutely holy grail quality. I have repurchased it and at $16 Canadian, it is a fantastic value! I use this blush at least twice a week, which seems wasteful; considering I have a collection of over 60 mid to high end blushes. But really I can't help but reach for this one frequently, it is my favourite blush in my collection. Despite being matte it doesn't apply patchy, it is finely milled, and it looks so soft and pretty on my pale skin. It is also wonderfully buildable and travels perfectly! It pairs perfectly with Lancôme's "Love It" lipstick and taupe shadows.

I wish that The Body Shop would expand their colour range in these blushes, because I prefer the texture of Bubblegum to my Nars blushes. Oh well! It's to die for!

I bought 01 Macaroon because I wanted to try a coral blush with my pale complexion. I love the smooth way it goes on my cheeks but need to be careful with how much you apply, but even then it fades to a natural hue over the course of the day. It complements the Extra Virgin Mineral Foundation in Rose Ivory very well. I definitely want to try the other colours now!

on 10/22/2014 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have 01 Macaroon. This colour is perfect for my olive skin tone. I don't like spending tons of money on makeup so I'm overjoyed that I got this during the 50% off makeup sale for $8.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this blush, I purchased the ginger, perfect for my light colouring, it has a slight sheen look in the container, but don't be put off by that, if you are seeking a matt blush as the sheen is almost un noticeable. The colour is soft, natural goes on smooth, good pigment, last well and the container is compact so fit in a sm makeup bag, or doesn't take up a lot of room in my home makeup bag. There is no mirror, but i never use those, also no silly sm brush, which i also don't use. I will definitely buy this product again, sadly none of the other colours were suitable for my colouring.

on 3/11/2014 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yes. I love this stuff. I bought marshmallow and it looks natural on ke

on 10/30/2013 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My favourite blush, it looks very natural with a subtle shimmer! It's very pigmented and the pot last for a long time aswell. Overall great purchase for the price, would definitely buy again.

on 10/7/2013 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got Flushed and it is beautiful and natural looking on my light-medium skin tone. The shimmer is very subtle, I don't see it once applied but it does give a natural glow. Lasts all day on my oily skin. I will definitely try more shades.

on 8/3/2013 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in Truffle and I'm not even sure how to describe the color, but it looks like a natural blush on me. It's not sparkly and it has good pigmentation. It's a good replacement for Paula's Choice Soft Matte Blush.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products