October 25, 2014 | 1783 users online

Blush - The Body Shop - All-In-One Blusher

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by emceestyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have 01 Macaroon. This colour is perfect for my olive skin tone. I don't like spending tons of money on makeup so I'm overjoyed that I got this during the 50% off makeup sale for $8.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by thecatsmother

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this blush, I purchased the ginger, perfect for my light colouring, it has a slight sheen look in the container, but don't be put off by that, if you are seeking a matt blush as the sheen is almost un noticeable. The colour is soft, natural goes on smooth, good pigment, last well and the container is compact so fit in a sm makeup bag, or doesn't take up a lot of room in my home makeup bag. There is no mirror, but i never use those, also no silly sm brush, which i also don't use. I will definitely buy this product again, sadly none of the other colours were suitable for my colouring.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by arimbii

Yes. I love this stuff. I bought marshmallow and it looks natural on ke

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by sherriisnani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite blush, it looks very natural with a subtle shimmer! It's very pigmented and the pot last for a long time aswell. Overall great purchase for the price, would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by harls321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got Flushed and it is beautiful and natural looking on my light-medium skin tone. The shimmer is very subtle, I don't see it once applied but it does give a natural glow. Lasts all day on my oily skin. I will definitely try more shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by ckth1043

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in Truffle and I'm not even sure how to describe the color, but it looks like a natural blush on me. It's not sparkly and it has good pigmentation. It's a good replacement for Paula's Choice Soft Matte Blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Nacelle

I have the 09, and works great! Good pigmentation, goes on well and blends nice, my pot lasts for like forever too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Cerla

This was on sale at The Body Shop as part of a buy one get one 1/2 price so I picked up the Cherrydale colour. This blush is my new favourite blush, it's better than NARS Orgasm which I find too bright for my fair skin, wears well throughout the day, and it matches well with whatever outfit I'm wearing. I removed one lipstick in the price rating because it's a little expensive when not purchased as part of a sale. I do want to buy more colours when the next sale starts.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favourite is Bubblegum, a matte cool pink, and Ginger 02, a matte bronzed peach. I also had my eye one Macaroon 01 a soft pinky peach and Flushed 03 a reddened pink, but I'm not a fan of glitter pieces in blushes and they both have glitters so not for me.