April 16, 2014 | 2082 users online

Candles - Diptyque - Figuier Candle

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by susu19

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am always a bit afraid of fig perfumed things,most of them are to heavy and sweet for my taste. So I was a very sceptical when I was received the Figuier Candel in the colored version as an birthday gift. I was wrong, this one has the most lovely scent, it takes you directly to an Greece island.It is sweet,I would say but with an green, milky sensuel scent.
It is November here in Germany, rainy, cold and foggy but in my house is still summer.
Mediterranean summer!
The normal size is able to perfum my big living room with an open kitchen in a couple of minutes and take all the kitchen aroma at bay.
I am thinking about to buy the figuer perfum for winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by sullyPDX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I believe this is to Diptyque's top-selling candle, and with good reason. It appeals to pretty much anyone, and is neither feminine nor masculine in nature. It smells incredibly fresh, and exactly as Diptyque describes it: The warmth of fig wood, the freshness of its leaves and the milky sap. It smells incredibly fresh and inviting. I've yet to stumble upon someone who dislikes it. If you're just starting out on your Diptyque journey, this is a great candle to start with. I promise you won't regret it.