July 29, 2014 | 1622 users online

Candles - Diptyque - Figuier Candle

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is one of diptyque's most popular scents. I absolutely love this candle year-round, but particularly during spring and summer. It has pretty good throw, and will certainly fill a room with its fresh, green scent. I can't imagine anyone not enjoying this fragrance, so it also makes an excellent gift.

A note on sizes: I have purchased both the regular size (not the mini) and the larger, colored green glass version. I tend to avoid the candles with colored glass now, as they never burn as well as the regular size candles. So much wax is wasted, which also makes the glass of difficult to reuse if you should want to repurpose it. Stick with the regular, 6.5 oz. size.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by susu19

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am always a bit afraid of fig perfumed things,most of them are to heavy and sweet for my taste. So I was a very sceptical when I was received the Figuier Candel in the colored version as an birthday gift. I was wrong, this one has the most lovely scent, it takes you directly to an Greece island.It is sweet,I would say but with an green, milky sensuel scent.
It is November here in Germany, rainy, cold and foggy but in my house is still summer.
Mediterranean summer!
The normal size is able to perfum my big living room with an open kitchen in a couple of minutes and take all the kitchen aroma at bay.
I am thinking about to buy the figuer perfum for winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by sullyPDX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I believe this is to Diptyque's top-selling candle, and with good reason. It appeals to pretty much anyone, and is neither feminine nor masculine in nature. It smells incredibly fresh, and exactly as Diptyque describes it: The warmth of fig wood, the freshness of its leaves and the milky sap. It smells incredibly fresh and inviting. I've yet to stumble upon someone who dislikes it. If you're just starting out on your Diptyque journey, this is a great candle to start with. I promise you won't regret it.