April 20, 2014 | 1949 users online

Moisturizers - Sephora - 8 HR Mattifying Moisturizer Sunscreen

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by GallardoGlam

...I'm afraid to say how much I like this for fear it will jinx the amaze results I've been having! Ok, so I am supes oily! Like...all day errr day. I have never found a product that controlled it and pretty much everything breaks me out. I have to stick to super simple products. I was afraid to try this because I thought it might break me out, however, I have been using for about a week and a half and I am IN LOVE with this stuff. After an 8 hour work day I'm slightly oily! It has made such a dramatic difference in my oil production...which also, I think is contributing to much fewer breakouts! So far so good, may be my fav ever.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by chellio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because Sephora didn't have the Peter Thomas Roth Uber Dry SPF 30 that I've been using for the past few years. At first it seemed to do what it said in that it's mattifying and seemed to protect me from the sun, but quickly broke me out in a matter of 2-3 days. Wouldn't recommend.

I guess I'll be ordering my sunscreen online from now on.

EDIT: Upped to three lippies because when I wrote this review I think my skin was doing it's own thing, and I'm not positive this contributed to my breakouts. Sorry for confusion!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by lak47

I have oily/combination skin. This moisturizer is amazing. My face is shine free and looks healthy. It does not cause any breakouts and it does what it says. I would definitely recommend this product. My skin looks great all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by chihuaualover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am seriously in love! My mom bought this on a whim for herself and decided it was too heavily fragranced for her so she gave it to me. Let me start off by saying yes it has a smell, but the smell is fresh and is not strong (despite what my mom says). Also, I have very sensitive skin so if I do not react to the fragrance I cannot image anyone else will. My mom has severe fragrance allergies so she has a different story.

I love the fact that it has SPF 20! I have really pale skin so I have to stay as protected as I possibly can. This truly does what it claims to do, mattify for 8 hours! I am wearing it right now after 10 hours and my face is still super matte. I shouldn't admit this but my hands have been all over my face today as well (I know, I know..bad). I spent the entire day writing my thesis for one of my classes and when I get stressed I tend to lean my cheek on my hands--still matte! I have extremely oily, acne-prone skin so this is a savior. I just started using it and I hope it helps clear up my skin since my other sunscreen was very oily and contributed to a massive breakout.

Also, fair price for the size of the bottle. I was paying $38 for my previous moisturizer and it had 1.7 oz of product. This product has 1.69 oz but only cost me $22, huge savings! I love the packaging. Despite looking like a squeeze bottle, it has product controlling pump. Also, it is not in a tub, which is great because they're pools for germs.

TRY IT! Trust me, if my mom didn't buy this I would never think of buying Sephora brand anything (I looked at is as I would look drug store brands).

P.S. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS! YAY

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by glrsims

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this last week at our new in-store JCPenny Sephora and so far I'm very pleased. I have used Bobbi Brown Oil Control lotion with spf for years and it appears they've finally discontinued it for good and I was in a little bit of a panic. I need one product that lightly moisturizes, absorbs oil and has sunscreen and they're not easy to find! This appears to be an excellent replacement and it's less than half the price. It goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly leaving no residue and keeps my skin matte for hours. It doesn't cause breakouts for me, perhaps because I don't have a problem with dimethicone, perhaps because I'm in my 50's :). I'm a fan!