July 29, 2014 | 2036 users online

Mascara - Almay - Intense i-color Volumizing mascara - Midnight

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by TristanSays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Almay's I-Intense Volumizing Mascara in Midnight says that its for Hazel eyes, but my eyes are Medium Brown. It works VERY well for me in the length department. It's somewhat volumizing and I love that it's extremely dark. Others have said that it flakes alot, but for me it didn't. I don't know if me using Maybelline's Lash Blast (in the chunky orange tube) after the I-Intense plays a role in that. This Almay mascara is my HG mascara! It was four bucks at Kroger's with a four dollar off coupon. It would've been worth the eight bucks, though. It holds the length and curl very well.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Paintedlily62

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good basic mascara. It doesn't smudge. It flakes minimally (I touch it up once, maybe twice for a really long day and I'm good). It lengthens way better than it thickens. Matter of fact, it doesn't thicken much. However, it's forgivable because it makes my lashes look long and feathery. I also noticed that my lashes were in pretty good condition after removing. I might not repurchase for a while since I have a lot of mascara to get through. Still, a nice little mascara, even if the title is misleading.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by nathaliez

Really nothing special about this mascara, no effect I can see that is worth mentioning..I like Almay products, but this one is a flop in my views!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by VersaillesVixen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bought this last week because my mom gave me a $4-off coupon on any Almay product, and since I needed mascara, I gave this one a try. Every day that I've worn it, I've thought to myself, "Throw that thing away when you get home!" This mascara flakes worse than any mascara I've ever tried. I'm not too bummed since it only cost me 97 cents after coupon, but it's still garbage. Save your money and skip this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by theonewiththeeyes

I love this mascara, except it flakes like crazy! I was reading the reviews for the other colors and it seems this is the only one that does that. I think I'll try a different color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ncballerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I didn't have any problems with this mascara, unlike other reviews here! It has a big, full bristle brush that gives really good volume and length. I don't notice any flaking or smudging but I don't have oily eyelids or undereyes. This gives me everything I want in a mascara (length, volume, and separation) so I give this product 5 stars! I don't know why other people didn't like it!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this at Walgreens this week because it was on a good sale. The packaging and brush was fine (it's a traditional bristle brush, not a plastic/rubbery brush). It added a little volume to my lashes. Multiple coats resulted in clumps.

The main problem with this mascara is that it flakes! It only took a few hours to see little black specks under my eyes. My eyes started getting irritated from the little flakes getting into my eyes. I used to use Almay mascaras years ago, but I haven't liked any of their recent formulas.

This stuff is going back to the store!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by anotherblonde

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually like Almay mascara, but this was a flakey mess after a few hours. Don't waste your money on this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is marketed "For Hazel Eyes" even though it's black. Okay... I have to admit I only bought it because it was essentially free. Wags was having a BOGO sale recently plus there were coupons, etc. Anyway, after trying the blue version, I wasn't expecting much, so when this delivered lush, intense black lashes, I was impressed. However, four hours later it began to flake and smudge. Not a lot, and I do have oily lids, but still... If you don't have issues with oil maybe this will work for you, but it just missed the mark. Regular price is $7.99 at Walgreens. I didn't see a waterproof version.