April 19, 2014 | 1086 users online

Mascara - Almay - Intense i-color Volumizing mascara - Midnight

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by theonewiththeeyes

I love this mascara, except it flakes like crazy! I was reading the reviews for the other colors and it seems this is the only one that does that. I think I'll try a different color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ncballerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I didn't have any problems with this mascara, unlike other reviews here! It has a big, full bristle brush that gives really good volume and length. I don't notice any flaking or smudging but I don't have oily eyelids or undereyes. This gives me everything I want in a mascara (length, volume, and separation) so I give this product 5 stars! I don't know why other people didn't like it!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this at Walgreens this week because it was on a good sale. The packaging and brush was fine (it's a traditional bristle brush, not a plastic/rubbery brush). It added a little volume to my lashes. Multiple coats resulted in clumps.

The main problem with this mascara is that it flakes! It only took a few hours to see little black specks under my eyes. My eyes started getting irritated from the little flakes getting into my eyes. I used to use Almay mascaras years ago, but I haven't liked any of their recent formulas.

This stuff is going back to the store!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by anotherblonde

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually like Almay mascara, but this was a flakey mess after a few hours. Don't waste your money on this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is marketed "For Hazel Eyes" even though it's black. Okay... I have to admit I only bought it because it was essentially free. Wags was having a BOGO sale recently plus there were coupons, etc. Anyway, after trying the blue version, I wasn't expecting much, so when this delivered lush, intense black lashes, I was impressed. However, four hours later it began to flake and smudge. Not a lot, and I do have oily lids, but still... If you don't have issues with oil maybe this will work for you, but it just missed the mark. Regular price is $7.99 at Walgreens. I didn't see a waterproof version.