July 22, 2014 | 2075 users online

Hair - LUSH - Bulk Shampoos

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2008 3:22:00 AM More reviews by BnBJunky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lush Big salt shampoo.

I fell in love with this scent!! OMG! What I wouldn't do to have this in a perfume... but I digress...

The packaging is cute, but not very practical. Unscrewing the jar lends to water getting in there and messing with the product.

ADORE the scent (lol, said that already...) and it takes some manuvering to get it to behave as a shampoo, but eventually I did get a lather. But, geeze - does this stuff strip your hair!! Squeaky clean is an understatement!

An unusual product, fun, different - but even for the scent, I couldn't justify a re-purchase without a BIG sale. Even then I wouldn't recommend this as an everyday product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2007 10:31:00 AM More reviews by BambiGirl

I love the lush shamoo bars. They last a really long time, if not, you are using too much! The one I am using now is the one that makes your hair shiny, with coconut in it. I also love the blue one, with seaweed in it. I used to use the Godiva one, every day, and I got sick of the smell... nice at first, but really strong. The ingredients are great for my dry colored hair. Next to Aussie, this is a staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2005 12:46:00 PM More reviews by girlwondering

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried most of these shampoo bars, and have yet to be disappointed! They really do what they are supposed to do, and surprisingly they last FOREVER!

My favorite is New, which is supposed to generate hair growth...it is red in color and smells of cinnamon and clove. Lovely! I also like the Karma Komba (see my review for the Karma Kream if you like the scent) and Soak & Float (which smells a bit like cigarette smoke but eliminates flakes within 2-3 washings!). These little babies are perfect for at home and travel--especially given the little tin you get when you buy two!

(One thing to note, don't put soaking wet bars in the tin and close it or you may never get it out again!)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2001 1:57:00 PM More reviews by barneysue

I have only tried the Trichomania, but it is a wonderful product. Great lather, convenient, and a scent to die for!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2001 11:53:00 AM More reviews by DanaE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these products. The bulk shampoos are great to take on vacation, easy to use at the beach on both your hair and body, smell lovely and the price is right for a shampoo :). If you have dry/overprocessed hair I don't highly recommend them as they can be slightly drying, but for normal, normal to oily and even color treated hair these are perfect (they do not strip the color).

My favorite is Trichomania (I have normal hair, slightly fine and color it occasionally). You rub the bar on your head several times and get a massive amount of thick, luxurious lather and a great smell. Plus it rinses easily and does not tangle my hair.