November 25, 2014 | 1726 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by jvdb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought some of this yesterday expecting the worst....you get what you pay for right? This stuff was great. I really like the dry forumula - keeps the lashes seperated for me and prevents clumping. Really lengthened and thickened my lashes with the first coat. My only complaint is that it is very difficult to add any additional coats if you want that real "mega impact" due to the dry forumula but quite honestly one coat of this stuff looks like three coats of many other mascaras so is it really needed? I suppose I could try use a wet mascara overtop of this if I really wanted to build. Did not notice any smell as others have mentioned. Works much better than many mascaras two or three times it's price, and the bristle brush is easy to work with.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by MetalMomma924

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a mascara junkie. I use at least 2 at a time. Ok, so with that said I was super excited when I saw the Megaimpact from Wet 'n' Wild. I bought one for me and one for my daughter. Got home and immediatly went up to the mirror to try it out. O. My. Gosh. This stuff smells like old bong water and wet cigarettes. I thought it might have just been the tube that I had, so I opened up the other one. Nope. Still smells like bong water. Honestly the product works ok, Not as great as I hade hoped. I would have LOVED to give this stuff at least a 4, but I just cant get past the smell, and I get better results with most of my other brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LET IT BE KNOWN IM NOT A ONE MASCARA WOMAN--so with that out--i use at least 2 mascaras when applying since this is what many make up artists do (my friend is one...) anyway--on its own this is an OK mascara. it is a very dry formula so you must "style your lashes" Quickly :-) I LOVE this mascara paired with a mascara that has a more wet formula---like Mary Kay s ultimate mascara or ELF s volumizing plumping mascara. it thickens and volumizes wonderfully! I would repurchase just to use as a top coat since it works well for that purpose. alone it also works alright when I tried it although I couldn't resist using another mascara for extra volume---my lashes r nice and long but not much thickness :-/ for 3 bucks its worth a try :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Avacooperlovesmascara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Yes I love this mascara! It's very inexpensive and gives you length and volume!☺️

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by daisyyyxxo

When I first bought this mascara, I was looking for something to make my eyelashes longer. I decided to try this mascara because it claimed to give "8x longer lashes" and longer thicker lashes. I had high hopes for this mascara. But I hated it. It clumped my eyelashes together and didnt make them longer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Like the reviewer before me stated, I agree that it isn't a bad mascara. However, it isn't the best either. If you want something decently priced that won't break the bank with natural volume then it's an ok mascara. I like that it has argan oil in it to help nourish your lashes while you wear it as well. But "Mega Impact?" not really...for an oversized looking brush It gives only natural non clumpy volume so if your looking for mega plush super volume lashes you will be very disappointed.. Also the formula itself dries very quickly and I found the scent of it to be very irritating...it literally smells like cigarette smoke to me which was another big con to me.. then again yes it isn't an expensive mascara so I wasn't expecting the world out of it. So I guess for the price its an ok product but would I consider purchasing again? I think not

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's not a bad mascara but I don't think I would buy it again. I do want to try some of the other WnW mascara formulas now.

Good, though not super dark, pigmentation. Adds a nice bit of volume and length; overall provides a pretty, feathery lash look. Not great for holding curl. Doesn't make lashes clump together but sometimes I do get small mascara crumbs I have to comb off. Lasts all day without melting, flaking, or smudging. Formula is more on the dry than wet side. Not difficult to remove, and doesn't require makeup remover.

Decent brush; regular bristle, not plastic/rubber. Average size and straight, but tapers a bit toward the end.

Packaging is fine and price is good. I got it for $4.29 at Walgreen's. An overall good if basic mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by madisonhouston9

I love this mascara so much! It is cheap and simple, and really volumizes your lashes! The only downside would be the brush. Clumping can be an issue sometimes due to the massive size of the brush but overall I love this product and recommend it! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

wow...wow...wow. who would have thought wet n wild is game for having affordable and well performing mascara. i bought mega impact because i was short in cash. at 2.99 why not. it bew my mind. i would call this mascara maybelline's colossal mascara cousin. it has the same attributes: thickening, adds some volume. this is a great mascara for both daytime and nightime. it wont add alot of leght, but it does a hell of a job of making your eyelashes appear nice and thick sans spiderlash syndrome. one piece of advice: work the comb slowly from root to lash. 100% satisfied and highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Guerashy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

it adds lots of impact , but product finishes fast