Wet 'n' Wild Mega Impact Mascara

3.3

on 5/9/2015 3:15:00 PM

I am a Mascara LOVER!!! However this particular mascara i will NEVER EVER BUY AGAIN!!! It was so dry, and it every time i blink i feel like my top lashes are sticking to my bottom ones..... i guess i got what i paid for ($2 at Dollar General) and the packing lied 80% more lashes..Not!!!!

on 4/13/2015 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good mascara for the price! This gem retails for around $3 to $5 depending on where you go. It gives you lashes pretty good volume and a reasonable amount of length. The tube also lasts you quite a long time. The packaging is kinda bleh, it looks like a highlighter. But overall, it's a very nice basic mascara to have.

on 4/8/2015 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a decent mascara...it doesn't clump which is great. it performs well. The only downside is, for some reason it smells like old cigarette butts. Yuck. At least that goes away after it dries.

on 3/5/2015 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm using Latisse (actually, the generic Careprost) and decided to try a few new mascaras to see if I can get some serious volume with my new length.

Nope. It's okay, very average for mascaras. I don't particularly dislike how it looks, but it's just nothing special.

When I take it off with baby oil or coconut oil, it stays hard and doesn't wash off easily. That's a definite no-go with me and the reason I won't repurchase.

on 10/29/2014 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Bought some of this yesterday expecting the worst....you get what you pay for right? This stuff was great. I really like the dry forumula - keeps the lashes seperated for me and prevents clumping. Really lengthened and thickened my lashes with the first coat. My only complaint is that it is very difficult to add any additional coats if you want that real "mega impact" due to the dry forumula but quite honestly one coat of this stuff looks like three coats of many other mascaras so is it really needed? I suppose I could try use a wet mascara overtop of this if I really wanted to build. Did not notice any smell as others have mentioned. Works much better than many mascaras two or three times it's price, and the bristle brush is easy to work with.

on 8/29/2014 11:47:00 AM

I am a mascara junkie. I use at least 2 at a time. Ok, so with that said I was super excited when I saw the Megaimpact from Wet 'n' Wild. I bought one for me and one for my daughter. Got home and immediatly went up to the mirror to try it out. O. My. Gosh. This stuff smells like old bong water and wet cigarettes. I thought it might have just been the tube that I had, so I opened up the other one. Nope. Still smells like bong water. Honestly the product works ok, Not as great as I hade hoped. I would have LOVED to give this stuff at least a 4, but I just cant get past the smell, and I get better results with most of my other brands.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

LET IT BE KNOWN IM NOT A ONE MASCARA WOMAN--so with that out--i use at least 2 mascaras when applying since this is what many make up artists do (my friend is one...) anyway--on its own this is an OK mascara. it is a very dry formula so you must "style your lashes" Quickly :-) I LOVE this mascara paired with a mascara that has a more wet formula---like Mary Kay s ultimate mascara or ELF s volumizing plumping mascara. it thickens and volumizes wonderfully! I would repurchase just to use as a top coat since it works well for that purpose. alone it also works alright when I tried it although I couldn't resist using another mascara for extra volume---my lashes r nice and long but not much thickness :-/ for 3 bucks its worth a try :-)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Yes I love this mascara! It's very inexpensive and gives you length and volume!☺️

on 5/1/2014 9:07:00 PM

When I first bought this mascara, I was looking for something to make my eyelashes longer. I decided to try this mascara because it claimed to give "8x longer lashes" and longer thicker lashes. I had high hopes for this mascara. But I hated it. It clumped my eyelashes together and didnt make them longer

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Like the reviewer before me stated, I agree that it isn't a bad mascara. However, it isn't the best either. If you want something decently priced that won't break the bank with natural volume then it's an ok mascara. I like that it has argan oil in it to help nourish your lashes while you wear it as well. But "Mega Impact?" not really...for an oversized looking brush It gives only natural non clumpy volume so if your looking for mega plush super volume lashes you will be very disappointed.. Also the formula itself dries very quickly and I found the scent of it to be very irritating...it literally smells like cigarette smoke to me which was another big con to me.. then again yes it isn't an expensive mascara so I wasn't expecting the world out of it. So I guess for the price its an ok product but would I consider purchasing again? I think not

Popular Mascaras