Wet 'n' Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/10/2013 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought #345 Catwalk Pink for use as a bronzer/highlighter. The packaging is nice and compact. It comes in small round silver compact with a clear screw off top. There are 4 stripes of color inside, a shimmery golden beige, a light pink, a dusty rose, and a shimmery medium golden bronze. The pink and rose are not mattes and do have a small bit of shimmer to them as well. I tried applying these colors separately using my blush brush but they are a bit small and it's hard to grab just one color. It was easier to just swirl the colors together. The pigment is good on this and it clung well to the brush without leaving a lot of loose powder behind. It doesn't take much to get the desired contouring/highlighting effect, but it is also not too strong that you will have to remove some should you get overzealous and joyful in application. I use this all the time and it works well for adding some definition/contouring. The colors in this are warm tones and I was able to use these all summer and now even in the fall they are still working with my autumn colors and palettes. For less than $5, this is a great little product and I've gotten my money's worth from it already and I'm not even seeing the pan yet so this may last another 6 months or more. It's not fancy but it works and it is a bargain for just pennies a day.

Popular Bronzers