October 20, 2014 | 902 users online

Eyes - Make Up For Ever - Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2010 9:24:00 AM More reviews by marlie23

Was told by the sales lady that this product has the best staying power. I tried it once and 3/4 of the way through the day - it smudged. Needless to say, back to the mall to return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Tempe12mua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love these liners. Seriously, I have it in 6 colors. I like the pale yellow/gold for my inner rim and inner corners. I love the 1l for my everyday liner, 2l is a pretty deep bronzey brown. I like that they are so creamy, like a gel. Make sure you put the cap back on after using it, or they will dry out. These are the only liners that don't end up on my oily eyelids when I line the top lashline :) oh- these blend great too, but set pretty fast.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by claireknowles

Works great, nice texture. Does smudge a bit in the corners of my eyes where they tend to water. Would buy again even though MUFE pencils are expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2007 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Tallaluh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was recommended this product by Sephora staff because they said it was used for professional make up studios and it would last really long. I have oily skin and this has always been a problem. Unfortunately, even this does not hold up.. after 3 hours, it finds its way beneath my eyes. I don't even use it on my lower lash line. I gave it 3 however, because I love how soft it is and the shade of black it is. It is also very manuevorable within the first 20 sec after application. Probably a great eyeliner for people with normal/dry skin :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2007 3:50:00 PM More reviews by 0ubliette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in "Shimmering Taupe". It is an easy-to-use chubby pencil that goes on silky smooth with no tugging, skipping or feathering and without feeling oily or thick. It stays on all day and is the perfect silvery-lavender brown that complements my dark brown eyes perfectly for that doe-eyed look. It's dark enough to give my eyes some "pop" without being harsh or heavy, and it's so similar to a "your skin but better" look that i can swipe some on almost without looking in the mirror. It's very comfortable to wear, not heavy at all. A little pricey, but long lasting and gorgeous. It's my versatile, "desert island" eye product. Would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2007 8:36:00 PM More reviews by heather_dawn_77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG eyeliner! I put this on after using Urban Decay Shadow Primer and it stays put all day. Looks freshly applied, no fading, no smearing, just perfect. I'll never use another eyeliner after trying this one! I'm assuming it's a mixture of the quality of the primer and the liner! Both are great products!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2005 3:24:00 PM More reviews by sweetpea1283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I get bad "racoon eye" from almost all eyeliners or mascara. I literally can't put liner on the bottom or else it smears within an hour. BUT this one is the exception. Its expensive but worth it... it will wear off and need reapplication sometimes if i wear it all day, but it NEVER smears. (If you're looking for a good mascara that doesn't smear to go with it, go for YSL thickening mascara.)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2003 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Fiend

Gorgeous colours!
I have the dark metallic blue - stays on all day and its so soft and easy to apply!

Will definitely be re-purchasing this and more! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2002 8:08:00 PM More reviews by joyacchen

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this Product. It's the only thing that stays on pretty much all day, even if you line the rims of your eyes. It is a bit pricey though, because I seem to go through it pretty quickly, but it is well worth the price. You could even use it as a smokey shadow because it is a bit pearly in color.