E.L.F. Acne Fighting Foundation

Active: Salicylic Acid 0.5% Inactive Ingredient: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethoxydiglycol, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone Crossploymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Talc, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Quaternium-18 Benonite, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark oil, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Jiuce, Hexapeptide-9, Hamamelis Birginiana (Witch Hazel) May Contain: Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Titanium Dioxid

on 5/26/2015 10:37:00 PM

I was really excited to try this product, i had heard amazing things from so many different people that i couldnt help buying it. the price was really good, 6$ maybe, and the packaging was simple as are all elf packages. I suffer from acne prone skin as well as combination-- it gets dryer in the winter and more oily in the summer and i thought this foundation would be perfect. I tried it and absolutely loved it, the coverage is amazing and it smells fresh and botanical. Throughout the day i noticed a little bit of shine but nothing that pressed powder couldnt fix. By the end of the night i noticed that it wasn't too long wearing, but it also didn't melt off of my face. I really loved it and wore it every day for a couple weeks, over the days i began to break out worse than i had in years.

I loved this foundation so much that i considered wearing it even though it broke me out, though i havent touched it since. It broke me out very badly, though its different for everyone and for some it helps clear blemishes. i would recommend this product to anyone who needs fuller coverage and would like to try an acne fighting makeup.

on 5/19/2015 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't wear this on a daily basis, I wear Bare minerals for an everyday foundation but this is by far the best liquid foundation I've ever tried!! Back when I was suffering from acne this stuff was a life saver, it lasted all day, provided a ridiculous amount of coverage, was super cheap, and best of all never broke me out!! Still to this day I buy this product but now it's an occasional wear, not because I don't love it but because it can look a little cakey, and now that my skin is clear there's no need! If you are suffering from acne this is the best foundation out there, covers like crazy and doesn't further irritate your acne. A+++

on 5/11/2015 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this foundation for quite some time. I have tried SO many different products and when I had a nice coupon for e.l.f website, I ordered a bunch of stuff- this included.
it is a full coverage foundation. Very creamy. You need to use VERY little to get the job done. Actually the first time I applied it I had to wash some off because I used too much!
I have super oily acne prone skin and this stays shine free for a few hours and has never broken my face out- and I am not good at removing my makeup at bedtime.
I notice that If you don't blend well it will settle into oily areas fairly quickly.
The seemingly small squeeze bottle lasts forever. I have been using the same one for like 3 months. Maybe longer.
The shades of e.l.f foundation are a bit dark. I have light olive skin and use porcelain and it's a good match.

on 5/7/2015 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Lasts pretty well through the day, gets a little blotchy though towards the end of the day. Great value for the price.

on 4/9/2015 3:42:00 PM

Let me start by saying I am new to ELF but I love it!!! I bought a whole bunch of items from ELF and this foundation is amazing. It was light but the coverage was amazing. It didn't break me out and it was very easy to remove. Will definitely buy again!

on 3/29/2015 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Super awesome!! On a whim I decided to purchase this in Porcelain which I am NC15-ish from the last time I bought MAC long ago but I think I'm darker but I wear N3 in Loreal True Match & the first beige shade in Revlon ColorStay & this matches gr8!! Just to also give u some background I have used evthing from wnw to EL & Clinique but this takes the cake. This is so awesome! It's winter right now so idk if it will melt in the summer but right now I am loving this! $6 can't go wrong if u can figure out ur shade, I was extremely lucky this time around (also ask me about my extreme luck picking out my EL Double Wear also online I got Dawn & that was luck of the draw also! But matches!). I have to have full cover or nearly foundation becoz I like that kinda look & I love the squeeze tube, u only need a teeny tiny bit so this will last a good long while I think definitely at least a month or more's supply in that tube even if u wear it daily which is gr8! Elf to me is much better than wnw esp their stuff for skin like foundations/powders; I have come to expect high quality relatively for low prices from elf & am not often disappointed. The website has gotten to be somewhat of an addiction for me every month but I get a ton of stuff! This foundation is top quality.

full coverage, lightweight, smooth finish and lasts whole day!! I absolutely love this foundation, it totally erases my blemishes at once, it is suitable for oily skin too, my face stays oil-free for at least 2-3 hours longer. the only downside is that all the shades are too dark for me, the lightest shade makes my face look 1 tone darker than my neck. now that I haven't gotten much sunlight, I've grown lighter and I cant wear this anymore. really hope they make lighter shades for this!!

on 1/13/2015 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a medium to full coverage foundation that lasts all day on me. Demi matte finish and looks more natural when applied with a beauty blender. Love this stuff!

on 1/13/2015 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

So happy!! Ive been using makeup forever mat velvet for a long time and can say that theres a comparison. Similar texture. I think mat velvet stays matte longer but its also $30 more a bottle so for that i can blot once or twice... Not many colors to pick from i bought two incase i need to mix them...

on 1/9/2015 2:49:00 PM

i'm loving this product so far. porcelain was the perfect shade for me (I'm a NC15 in MAC) and i'm quite pale. it was a bit cakey and hard to blend but once it's on, it's perfect. it's completely full coverage, exactly how i wanted it. it works best if you use a primer though, makes it blend better onto the skin.