E.L.F. Acne Fighting Foundation

Active: Salicylic Acid 0.5% Inactive Ingredient: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethoxydiglycol, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone Crossploymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Talc, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Quaternium-18 Benonite, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark oil, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Jiuce, Hexapeptide-9, Hamamelis Birginiana (Witch Hazel) May Contain: Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Titanium Dioxid

on 4/9/2015 3:42:00 PM

Let me start by saying I am new to ELF but I love it!!! I bought a whole bunch of items from ELF and this foundation is amazing. It was light but the coverage was amazing. It didn't break me out and it was very easy to remove. Will definitely buy again!

on 3/29/2015 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Super awesome!! On a whim I decided to purchase this in Porcelain which I am NC15-ish from the last time I bought MAC long ago but I think I'm darker but I wear N3 in Loreal True Match & the first beige shade in Revlon ColorStay & this matches gr8!! Just to also give u some background I have used evthing from wnw to EL & Clinique but this takes the cake. This is so awesome! It's winter right now so idk if it will melt in the summer but right now I am loving this! $6 can't go wrong if u can figure out ur shade, I was extremely lucky this time around (also ask me about my extreme luck picking out my EL Double Wear also online I got Dawn & that was luck of the draw also! But matches!). I have to have full cover or nearly foundation becoz I like that kinda look & I love the squeeze tube, u only need a teeny tiny bit so this will last a good long while I think definitely at least a month or more's supply in that tube even if u wear it daily which is gr8! Elf to me is much better than wnw esp their stuff for skin like foundations/powders; I have come to expect high quality relatively for low prices from elf & am not often disappointed. The website has gotten to be somewhat of an addiction for me every month but I get a ton of stuff! This foundation is top quality.

full coverage, lightweight, smooth finish and lasts whole day!! I absolutely love this foundation, it totally erases my blemishes at once, it is suitable for oily skin too, my face stays oil-free for at least 2-3 hours longer. the only downside is that all the shades are too dark for me, the lightest shade makes my face look 1 tone darker than my neck. now that I haven't gotten much sunlight, I've grown lighter and I cant wear this anymore. really hope they make lighter shades for this!!

on 1/13/2015 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a medium to full coverage foundation that lasts all day on me. Demi matte finish and looks more natural when applied with a beauty blender. Love this stuff!

on 1/13/2015 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

So happy!! Ive been using makeup forever mat velvet for a long time and can say that theres a comparison. Similar texture. I think mat velvet stays matte longer but its also $30 more a bottle so for that i can blot once or twice... Not many colors to pick from i bought two incase i need to mix them...

on 1/9/2015 2:49:00 PM

i'm loving this product so far. porcelain was the perfect shade for me (I'm a NC15 in MAC) and i'm quite pale. it was a bit cakey and hard to blend but once it's on, it's perfect. it's completely full coverage, exactly how i wanted it. it works best if you use a primer though, makes it blend better onto the skin.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

As one of the girls here mentioned it completely ruin my face. Red stops, cystic acne all over my chin. The one place I have never gotten anything. I was so exited to get this product but oh well. Even though it blends well, and lasts, it's not worth it for me. For my acne-prone, sensitive and oily skin.

on 1/1/2015 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I wanted so much to like this product coz shaanxo's review on youtube sounded promising. However, I was hugely disappointed. I have super oily skin but my cheeks are a lil dehydrated. Oily but dehydrated. This foundation was just not blendable. My face was dry n cakey in an hour of using it. The only way I can make this work is if I use a super creamy moisturizer plus primer. If I use a light moisturizer, it won't sit well on my face n my skin becomes flakey and cakey.

on 12/2/2014 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

I recently bought this foundation in the spirit of Black Friday; mostly because I got my pale winter skin back and needed a foundation to match. I have a hard time finding the right shade and I am still not pale enough for their second to lightest shade, although I will be very soon. It is a tad lighter and they do have limited options. I bought porcelain and the next option would have been buff, but that was also too dark. It lays on my face nicely and is velvety smooth. I am still experimenting with it, but so far it is good enough for everyday use. I would say that it is a better product for oily skin but not the best. It isn't as opaque as they make it seem, but it gives a decent amount of coverage. I will probably use it again because it is actually a decent product for the price and since I am a student it fits right into my budget. I was using a drugstore $10 foundation that was terrible and would just melt off my face throughout the day and this foundation is cheaper and superior.

on 11/24/2014 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

sand=nc37 ish, with a slightly more neutral under tone
buff=pink toned in swatch but yellow on face, around nc30
caramel=nc43 ish but more neutral. mac nc45 concealer is pretty orange in comparison

yeah this stuff is great. packaging is fantastic, fuller coverage than Mac prolongwear concealer, matte, six dollars, lasts well, dries totally untacky. i just wish there were more colors, or that you people would color reference to help a brotha out so I know what to order. seriously why say "i had trouble finding a color match" if you aren't going to help the rest of us out with a nice color reference?