September 23, 2014 | 2070 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - 24 Hour Color Tattoo Precious Pearl

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by massiech

I had heard so many good things about this line, so when I saw them on sale, I decided to try one out. I meant to go for a vanilla colour that I could use all over my lid. It is not at all what I expected! The colour applies as a highly pigemented, frosty white. When I apply it with a cream eyeshadow brush, it comes off very opaque and shimmery. When I use my finger, I always pick up too much product and have to blend it tons as it is dreadfully patchy. To even out the patches, I have to use three fingers and end up having to wash off double the amount of product I actually have on my eyes...
A pro would be that is it a nice enough primer, that doesn't crease. It makes the powder eye shadow I apply on top last all day. You also get quite a bit of product, and in a solid, albeit supersized, packaging.
It is extremely pigmented, though. In a darker colour, it could make a great liner. I recommend staying away from this colour. I might try a more neutral one in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this color I got the last one by accident I thought it was Too Cool but no it was this thank goodness This is one of the new Spring 2013 colors.I love this color for brightening up my eyes. It has so many beautiful colors in it. I see red,pink,blue but it's not overpowering. Like when I apply it to the inner corners of my eye it's like instant awake.

I love how long they last and with this I had no creasing at all. I find when i use these I can't use primer it will totally ruin the look so if I'm using these I use Barely beige as my primer because for some reason every primer i tried it would come off. So for me no primer with this because it does the job.

I also like to apply it like a light eyeliner to open the eye. Too much white can look not so hot on me so I keep it simple all in all I love these color tattoos and can't wait to add more to my collection.