April 17, 2014 | 1090 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - Warm Palette

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Man, these shadows alone are pretty weak. But when paired with a good primer & base - they're pretty awesome. If you want success with this palette, be sure to use a primer & base beforehand. Otherwise, you will be pretty pissed at the performance of this palette. The shades are pretty in the pan but don't translate well when applied, unless you've used a base. See a pattern here? BASE! I was ready to chuck it then I gave it a try w/NYX eyeshadow base and it was a complete 180 in pigmentation and performance. Now it's a keeper and for $5 I'll take it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 6:08:00 AM More reviews by KristinRuiz94

Love it

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by mackeenzieee

I bought this once when I first starting trying to accumulate lots of eyeshadows, but I should have known better than to trust a palette from E.L.F., hahah. I used the white to the pan and never reached for this palette again (I'd use any white to the pan though, nothing special about this one). These shadows are chalky, not very pigmented, and do not wear well. There's lots of fallout, no matter how you apply or use the brush to grab them. I've never had an entire palette get so dirty with fallout, either. This is a good palette for young beginners or to do someone's makeup at Halloween or something, but based on the price, you'd be better off with one of those inexpensive 88 colour neutral palettes available online from many brands.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by giainjersey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried a few ELF products and I am not a fan of any beside the facial whip and primer these eyeshadows are a bit chalky, crumbly and fades easily. I going to give these palette away or chuck it!