E.L.F. Cool Palette

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

This is a pleasant palette to use. It contains a wide variety of colours, from neutral to bright, although most of the colours are shimmery or have a slightly satin finish. The matte shades - particularly the salmon pink and the bright green - are chalkier and have poorer pigmentation. The rest of the shades, even the shimmers, produce minimal fallout.
In general, I can get approximately 7-8 hours of wear if I use a primer on my very oily eyelids. After 8.5 hours I can see visible creasing or fading, but I find that using a drying sort of primer improves it a bit.
The packaging is simple black plastic and a mirror is included in the lid. There is enough product in each of the 32 pans of eyeshadow that it would be unlikely to run out for a while. I would buy it again because it's a very versatile palette.

on 8/24/2013 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this palette. Some of the lighter matte colors are a bit chalky but the shimmery ones and the darker/brighter colors are great!

on 5/9/2013 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have tried a few ELF products and I am not a fan of any beside the facial whip and primer these eyeshadows are a bit chalky, crumbly and fades easily. I going to give these palette away or chuck it!