October 23, 2014 | 877 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Airbrush Concealer Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Best concealer brush. One of my newest brushes that my family bought from my USA wishlist. I have a small flat paddle concealer brush that is not as effective as I would like it to be in terms of coverage and most imortant, blending! I did my research(thanks MUA!), it led me to this brush and it's everything was I expected. I can fully cancel out my circles and uneveness around my lips, and any spots by using this to blend. Its full, soft, perfect size and has not shed on me. It does not slide around products like my other paddle brush. It's also budget friendly! This brand has really shined its way through other high nosed brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim while picking up yet another powder brush and I'm super impressed. I use Ecotools' flat eye brushes fairly often so I figured I'd try another smaller brush from their line, and this thing is amazing. Better than fingers for undereye concealing, and even better than my beautyblender because it fits all the little crease-y spots. As a bonus, it's synthetic so it's easy to clean. Love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by yjanney

This is the first Ecotools brush I've tried, and I am totally satisfied! This company is great - no animal testing cruelty, the brush case is reusable FABRIC, and the price is eminently reasonable. It's not the softest brush I've ever used, but it does a bang-up job of applying concealer. Bought it to use with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector. The product is thick and creamy, which can be difficult to gently and effectively apply, but this brush allows me to just pat it into place and everything looks great! Very pleased!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by LilyJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this brush!

I have many under eye problems- very sunken dark circles, dry skin and fine lines. I've tried so many techniques to balance all these problems. I've never been able to cover the very dark circles without it looking caked on, as using heavy concealer on the dark circles makes the fine lines look worse.

I've tried sponges and other makeup brushes, but I never get the coverage I want.

The brush managed to cover the dark circles without looking cakey, and it didn't highlight the fine lines. It also gave the illusion of 'plumped out' skin in the sunken parts under my eyes. It's perfect.

I use some shea butter around my eyes first. I dampen the brush and and apply the concealer to the dark parts around my eyes using the tip of the brush. I stipple it gently, then using a gentle sweeping motion for the parts with fine lines.

The result is the best I've ever had, dark circles are erased, the sunken circles are covered and look 'filled'. The fine lines aren't highlighted and it all looks very natural and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by lizzieee007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this concealer brush! It really does buff out my concealer perfectly with minimal time and effort. It's very soft, like all ecotools brushes. Soft enough to use around the eye with no problems. It's dense but not too dense to use around the eye. It holds the shape after washing and stays in good condition for years! It doesn't loose shape or softness.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by aleshoane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I own three of these brushes. The blending cream/liquid capabilities of this brush are incredible. I don't use my fingers anymore to conceal, these do the job better.

Through trial and error I've come to realize that synthetics are best suited for blending out liquid foundation and concealer, whereas natural hair play best with powders, though I admit these beauties are not bad for setting under eye concealer either. Or softly placing a highlighting eyeshadow near the tear duct...

More technical terms: they don't shed and are wonderfully soft. They're also cruelty-free for those who mind (I don't, but it's worth mentioning).

Low cost thrill, people. Just buy it and tell me you don't love it. BECAUSE YOU WILL.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by chuugle

I love this concealer brush! It does a great job of airbrushing and blending out concealer on my acne spots. It's all in the shape of the brush. The dome shape with a small rounded point, does a great precision job of applying concealer to small spots and I tap the spot a few times to blend it out. I also use this for applying undereye concealer. I am thinking of buying a second brush for backup because this has become such a staple brush for me. I am in love with this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by helpmerhonda1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

$3.99. $3.99, people!!! This is a great brush & has really made a difference with concealer application for me. I use mineral foundation as my concealer, just where I need it & have always used BE Full Coverage Concealer brush. I was never happy with that brush but it's what I had- it left streaks, not good coverage, held so much product it's ridiculous, tip is too big, scratchy, didn't blend all that well. This brush remedies everything. Soft for blending, perfect pointed tip for application on blemishes, perfect size for around the nose & setting around the eyes. Both mineral & liquid makeup looks quite airbrushed with this, it blends beautifully!! I have discovered some brush bargains before but this takes the cake!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by sxyleolady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fabulous brush and very affordable. I was always the type who relied on using fingers to blend out cream concealers. Flat concealer brushes I feel are great for laying down the product, but for blending, it can be a bit difficult. With this brush, due to its soft rounded tip, it makes blending out my concealer in a circular motion super easy. It gives a smooth, seamless almost airbrushed finish. I love the fact that it's affordable and that the quality isn't compromised because of it. I washed it numerous times with no shedding and it holds its shape after every wash. Would repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by adaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm in love with this brush. It applies my concealer beautifully. My face looks flawless. I also bought another one of these brushes and I use it for blending out my eyeshadow and it works wonders in that department too. I can't seem to get enough of this brush!