Ecotools Airbrush Concealer Brush

4.9

on 12/27/2014 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I honestly don't know how I got by without this. I used to just use my fingers to blend in my concealer, but this brush makes it so easy to cover up those peskier spots. It helps me cover up acne scars, acne, and red areas. I use Maybelline Fit Me concealer, so this brush works very well with creamy textures. I tend to use a dabbing motion with this brush and use it to "paint" around the area I am trying to conceal. It is easy to wash and dries quickly too! You can't beat the price for something of such high quality. For a couple of bucks, you can own this gem of a brush and the bristles aren't going anywhere.

on 9/21/2014 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Best concealer brush. One of my newest brushes that my family bought from my USA wishlist. I have a small flat paddle concealer brush that is not as effective as I would like it to be in terms of coverage and most imortant, blending! I did my research(thanks MUA!), it led me to this brush and it's everything was I expected. I can fully cancel out my circles and uneveness around my lips, and any spots by using this to blend. Its full, soft, perfect size and has not shed on me. It does not slide around products like my other paddle brush. It's also budget friendly! This brand has really shined its way through other high nosed brands.

on 8/30/2014 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I bought this on a whim while picking up yet another powder brush and I'm super impressed. I use Ecotools' flat eye brushes fairly often so I figured I'd try another smaller brush from their line, and this thing is amazing. Better than fingers for undereye concealing, and even better than my beautyblender because it fits all the little crease-y spots. As a bonus, it's synthetic so it's easy to clean. Love!

on 8/17/2014 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the first Ecotools brush I've tried, and I am totally satisfied! This company is great - no animal testing cruelty, the brush case is reusable FABRIC, and the price is eminently reasonable. It's not the softest brush I've ever used, but it does a bang-up job of applying concealer. Bought it to use with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector. The product is thick and creamy, which can be difficult to gently and effectively apply, but this brush allows me to just pat it into place and everything looks great! Very pleased!

on 5/31/2014 3:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I love this brush!

I have many under eye problems- very sunken dark circles, dry skin and fine lines. I've tried so many techniques to balance all these problems. I've never been able to cover the very dark circles without it looking caked on, as using heavy concealer on the dark circles makes the fine lines look worse.

I've tried sponges and other makeup brushes, but I never get the coverage I want.

The brush managed to cover the dark circles without looking cakey, and it didn't highlight the fine lines. It also gave the illusion of 'plumped out' skin in the sunken parts under my eyes. It's perfect.

I use some shea butter around my eyes first. I dampen the brush and and apply the concealer to the dark parts around my eyes using the tip of the brush. I stipple it gently, then using a gentle sweeping motion for the parts with fine lines.

The result is the best I've ever had, dark circles are erased, the sunken circles are covered and look 'filled'. The fine lines aren't highlighted and it all looks very natural and smooth.

on 5/7/2014 2:21:00 AM

Love this concealer brush! It really does buff out my concealer perfectly with minimal time and effort. It's very soft, like all ecotools brushes. Soft enough to use around the eye with no problems. It's dense but not too dense to use around the eye. It holds the shape after washing and stays in good condition for years! It doesn't loose shape or softness.

on 4/11/2014 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I own three of these brushes. The blending cream/liquid capabilities of this brush are incredible. I don't use my fingers anymore to conceal, these do the job better.

Through trial and error I've come to realize that synthetics are best suited for blending out liquid foundation and concealer, whereas natural hair play best with powders, though I admit these beauties are not bad for setting under eye concealer either. Or softly placing a highlighting eyeshadow near the tear duct...

More technical terms: they don't shed and are wonderfully soft. They're also cruelty-free for those who mind (I don't, but it's worth mentioning).

Low cost thrill, people. Just buy it and tell me you don't love it. BECAUSE YOU WILL.

on 3/20/2014 7:54:00 AM

I love this concealer brush! It does a great job of airbrushing and blending out concealer on my acne spots. It's all in the shape of the brush. The dome shape with a small rounded point, does a great precision job of applying concealer to small spots and I tap the spot a few times to blend it out. I also use this for applying undereye concealer. I am thinking of buying a second brush for backup because this has become such a staple brush for me. I am in love with this brush!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

$3.99. $3.99, people!!! This is a great brush & has really made a difference with concealer application for me. I use mineral foundation as my concealer, just where I need it & have always used BE Full Coverage Concealer brush. I was never happy with that brush but it's what I had- it left streaks, not good coverage, held so much product it's ridiculous, tip is too big, scratchy, didn't blend all that well. This brush remedies everything. Soft for blending, perfect pointed tip for application on blemishes, perfect size for around the nose & setting around the eyes. Both mineral & liquid makeup looks quite airbrushed with this, it blends beautifully!! I have discovered some brush bargains before but this takes the cake!!!

on 2/17/2014 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

This is a fabulous brush and very affordable. I was always the type who relied on using fingers to blend out cream concealers. Flat concealer brushes I feel are great for laying down the product, but for blending, it can be a bit difficult. With this brush, due to its soft rounded tip, it makes blending out my concealer in a circular motion super easy. It gives a smooth, seamless almost airbrushed finish. I love the fact that it's affordable and that the quality isn't compromised because of it. I washed it numerous times with no shedding and it holds its shape after every wash. Would repurchase again.

Popular Makeup Brushes