October 26, 2014 | 1529 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Sephora - Head to Toe Hydrator

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by SuzanneDee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

For some reason, the Sephora in Delhi, India, sells the 200ml tub for the same price as the 125ml tube. Obviously I got the tub. I don't know which one's mislabelled but I love the product. Great for elbows and legs, particularly when you're in a dry climate. And it doesn't have that slick body-butter-type afterfeel - the kind that leaves you wondering if you've used too much and need to rinse off the excess.
It's not too great for my face, I'm too oily and live in too humid a city (Mumbai) to tolerate any additional hydration on my face, but I end up using this on my hair after I wash it. I just had a Japanese rebonding session recently and my hair has been drier and more prone to tangles than previous sessions. A small dollop on damp strands does the trick without any residual evidence.
All in all, pretty good stuff. I wish Sephora didn't resort to gimmicky ingredients like the 'plant-derived Hydrosenn+' WTF is that anyway?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by misanders

This is the best body lotion I have found. It sinks in, isn't sticky, and is formulated without parabens or sulfates. The smell is very light and clean. It goes away quickly which is another bonus so it doesn't clash with my perfume. I have purchased this at least 5 times. I keep one in my bathroom, one in my purse and one in my car. I love it!!