August 1, 2014 | 1757 users online

Treatments (Face) - Palmer's - Eventone Dark Spot corrector

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by nad1a246

I've been using this everyday for about a month now and can totally see a difference. I have uneven skin tone due to my freckles, redness and acne marks and since using this I feel they are not do prominent. I started using the new Clearasil blemish + marks scrub at the same time so can't be sure if its down to one product or a combination of the both. One thing I do not like about this product though is the very strong scent! I don't think skin care products should be perfumed at all and this one is very string, It actually stings my eyes when I apply it and I only apply to my cheek/nose and chin area. It is a bit of a put off really. I will continue to use the tube I have and depending on the results at the end I may or may not repurchase,

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:30:00 AM More reviews by Karis13

Been using this product for around 5 weeks and i honestly love it. Before I started using it my face was extremely dry and very spotty (due to an allergic reaction to a previous brand of skin care ild been using!) as my spots went they left dark marks, I used this and within days I could see a difference. I use this along with the entire skin are range by palmers and I've found my skin is in the best condition it's been in for the last few years. I have very dry, sensitive skin and this works wonders!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This thing is worthless. It didnt do anything for my skin. I have alot of hyperpigmentation and dark spots all over my face, and I was hoping that this serum would help a tiiiny bit but no. It almost made the dark spots worse.
In other words, I do not recommend this :P