July 28, 2014 | 949 users online

Lip Gloss - Milani - Crystal Gloss- Sheer Dark Honey #24

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

3 lipsticks for having an overall nice formula that was pleasant to use, although I really didn't like the color on me. It leans toward being a sheer "blackened" shade rather than a purple or wine, and as such it gave me a bad case of brown 90's lips. The color I was looking for turned out to be much closer to Sephora Ultra Shines in Purple Honey, which is a more true plum-leaning purple and leaves a dark berry flush on the lip. Sheer Dark Honey is probably better for women with darker skin or who look better in brown.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Ashes83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So far so good. It works well on my two toned lips ( my bottom lip is a bit lighter than my top one). It is a pretty sheer purple, with shimmer. I like the Milani crystal glosses that I have tried so far because of the shimmer- its not too much and I cant feel them. The last thing I need is a lip gloss exfoliating my lips and leaving them lookin' crusty. If you are darker skinned, alone it my show up as a clear gloss, but its still pretty. It is, somehow, dark enough to tone down a vivid lipstick, if you so choose. Hope this helps!