Milani Crystal Gloss- Sheer Dark Honey #24

3.5

Not tested on animals

on 9/20/2013 10:25:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

3 lipsticks for having an overall nice formula that was pleasant to use, although I really didn't like the color on me. It leans toward being a sheer "blackened" shade rather than a purple or wine, and as such it gave me a bad case of brown 90's lips. The color I was looking for turned out to be much closer to Sephora Ultra Shines in Purple Honey, which is a more true plum-leaning purple and leaves a dark berry flush on the lip. Sheer Dark Honey is probably better for women with darker skin or who look better in brown.

on 5/9/2013 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

So far so good. It works well on my two toned lips ( my bottom lip is a bit lighter than my top one). It is a pretty sheer purple, with shimmer. I like the Milani crystal glosses that I have tried so far because of the shimmer- its not too much and I cant feel them. The last thing I need is a lip gloss exfoliating my lips and leaving them lookin' crusty. If you are darker skinned, alone it my show up as a clear gloss, but its still pretty. It is, somehow, dark enough to tone down a vivid lipstick, if you so choose. Hope this helps!