Garnier Hydra Recharge conditioner

3.3

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extact, Lauryl PEG/PPG 18/18 Methicone, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water, Citric Acid, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Dodecene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Poloxamer 407, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Juice, Bisabolol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Peel) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 3 (CI 42053), FIL D55033/1

on 1/12/2015 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I wrote a review of the shampoo and to be honest, the conditioner is worst. It leaves my hair in worst condition prior to shampooing. The product is too thin and runny. It doesn't moisturize my hair and after I'm finished rinsing, my hair is very dry and tangled. In this winter weather where there's dry heat inside, 25 degrees outside, rain, snow, winds, etc. my hair has taken a beating especially since it's color treated. I'll leave this one alone lol.

on 5/4/2014 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I tend to leave conditioners in my hair for hours and then rinse...so when I use this stuff and after rinsing it softens my ends nicely :) I actually like the scent of this conditioner, it's not too strong

on 1/5/2014 12:40:00 PM

This is a poor conditioner. And all you have to do is look at the ingredient list. Not only is there really nothing in it to moisturize---all those fruit extracts really aren't very effective-----but fairly high up on the list is isopropyl alcohol. That's right. RUBBING ALCOHOL. One of THE most drying ingredients, commonly used in hand sanitizers to DRY UP germs. No wonder my hair feels like crunchy straw after using this mess.

I bought the smaller sized bottle, so I don't feel too bad about tossing the rest of this crap in the trash.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I just wanted to make a note saying this is my first review, so I hope I can help and that hopefully my reviewing skills will improve over time. Anyway, first I would like to say that I absolutely love the smell of this conditioner (also the whole product line). It smells like happiness and summer and fruit all blended together. So, if you're looking for a product that will make your hair smell heavenly, then this is definitely for you. However, what I find a little more important is how the product actually works. I had very high hopes for the Hydra Recharge line and I was quite excited when I was finally able to purchase the different products. I was quite disappointed, however, when I did finally get to use the product. I found that it didn't really add any moisture to my hair and overall didn't make that big of a difference. Would I repurchase this product? Most likely not; the only reason I hesitate so much as to give it a strong no is because like I previously stated, I absolutely love the smell. I hope this helps any of you who are questioning this product and are unsure of whether to purchase it.

on 10/3/2013 8:58:00 PM

Pairs well with the matching recharge shampoo. Isn't super moisturizing but more like *just enough* moisture, to soften the hair but not make it get greasy really fast like some other conditioners. Smells nice and has a great price (around $3). Rinses clean and does not make my hair feel coated or funky.

on 9/8/2013 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It's a good enough conditioner. And if I say it's good, then it's a product that works (taming my hair is like taming a rabid lion).

I bought this a few days ago for about $3 or so from WalMart. It's really creamy an hydrates well. My only complaint is the fake-y smell. Good thing it doesn't linger after washing. But other than that, it was an amazing conditioner and I would totally repurchase!

on 8/2/2013 1:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I like this conditioner, but it's nothing to write home about. It leaves my hair feeling hydrated, more so than some other products, so that's a big plus. Other than that it's pretty average.

on 7/15/2013 5:19:00 PM

Love this conditioner! It smells soo intoxicating and feels lovely when applying it on my hair. I have had a hard time finding a conditioner for my hair type which an be dry at times, and my hair drinks this up immediately! Without weighdown or greasiness! Plus I can't rave enough about the scent... so fruity and yummy! My hair is extremely shiny with this conditioner, seriously. I like how it makes my natural hair color stand out without any heavy coating! The silicone it has is water soluble. Though I must admit I did feel the 1 minute treatment coating, and that's because it has candelilla wax, but this doesn't.

<3 <3 <3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I usually use natural and organic products, but sometimes I just don't have the funds to buy everything from Whole Foods, so I gave this a try based on the reviews and based on the fact that Garnier products have never caused an allergic reaction for my very sensitive, crazy-pants skin.

I'm personally a fan of silicones, and the cones used in this shampoo and conditioner are lightweight and don't built up--at least they haven't yet, but they really don't seem like they will. This leaves my fine hair soft and bouncy.

The scent is really nice and fruity. Perfect for spring and summer. It's very clean-smelling but it doesn't linger long after the shower unless I put my hair up against my nose.

I'm neutral about the little beads. I neither like them nor do I dislike them. They're just kind of there.

It's three dollars, so I'd say it's worth a try.