November 27, 2014 | 1548 users online

Body Scrubs - Neutrogena - Body Clear Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by RantriceW

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I see improvement very fast ! I once stop using it when my chest and back cleared up and then about a year later , I remember using this product and it does me wonders .

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Koolkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As a teenager I used this stuff for my stubborn body acne on my back and chest and helped considerably, particularly with my chest. Fast forward many years and I've been using it as a basic exfoliator for my chest and arms. Ahhh, the smells of my teenage angst ridden, hot long showers.

As for my upper chest when I'm not exfoliating I can literally pill up the dead skin in gobs. It didn't really bother me much and I would just use a loofah in the shower to reduce it. But then I had a neck and shoulder massage and masseuse pilled off so much skin that I was utterly embarrassed. It was so gross. So I looked into what cheap products I could use and this at the top of the list. The salicylic acid does my skin wonders on my upper chest. My skin looks so shiny and healthy, it looks particularly nice when I wear scoop necks with a nice bra, no makeup contouring needed. Sometimes I surprise myself with odd parts of my body that I am utterly pleased with. This is one of them.

I have some keratosis pilaris (little pink bumps on back of arms that a lot of people have) and after using it for awhile I've noticed a moderate improvement. But not 100%. I also specifically researched what would help the most with that and this was the main, cheapest most, accessible product recommended due to the exfoliating effects of the salicylic acid.

Also some people are complaining about the packaging and not able to get the product out....but I do believe the bottle is designed to be stored upside down so that the gel is easily dispensed, almost too easily dispensed because the hole is a bit large.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by GngrSnap84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dealing with adult acne for which before 6 months ago I had maybe 2 pimples a year. I've tried many things!! Sadly nothing has worked. I bought this for my husband and he hated it. So I gave it a shot. I use it on my face, chest, shoulders and back only. Loofa when applying it to my body and hands on my face. I can honestly say it made me cry the improvements I have had. I paid 5.99 at Target for it and lasts me for months. I wouldn't recommend everyday (2 x daily) use on the face. It can cause dryness if over used. I use it once daily sometimes twice.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by grobanite19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used this for the last time last night on my back and neck area. This morning I couldn't figure out why my the skin on my back felt so raw until I remembered that I used this the night before! My back literally feels as if several layers of skin have been peeled off! It's so painful just wearing my bra and shirt hurts!
I do NOT recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by madilune

I had mild-moderate acne on my back and after using this on my back everyday for a month I had barely any acne and after 2 months it was completely gone now I only use it every other day or even just once a week and my acne is still gone. I didn't find it dried out my skin at all, I only used it on the areas I had acne. I also used a separate Loofa for the Scrub. I'm so glad my back is clear, I don't have to be self conscious at all now!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Megzilla30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've had mild acne on my back and chest since I was a teenager,just using a body wash does not cut it for me. I first tried the Neutrogena body clear wash and that did nothing for me. So I decided to give this a go.
Fast forward 3 years and I'm still using it. I think it works because it exfoliates so you get all that dead skin off and your pores can breathe. It's nice and sudsy too,my skin always feels super soft now that I use this.
That said,in conjunction with this body scrub I also use a toner once I get out of the shower on all my break out areas. I was using Neutrogena acne stress control toner which works well,but I've recently switched to using Braggs apple cider vinegar mixed with green tea and this works WAY better! When I do get the occasional pimple(mainly on my back) once I put the ACV toner on it's pretty much gone by the next day. I highly recommend you use some type of toner afterwards,it really seems to seal the deal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff really works. But you have to use it daily. Ever since I stopped using BCP, I started getting some acne on my chest. I started using this daily and once the breakouts dried up, I didn't develop new ones. At some point I ran out and let a few days lapse before I got a new bottle. Big mistake. The breakouts came back. So, as I said before, this really needs to be used daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by PositivelyRadiant

I have bought many bottles of this product and I just love how effective it is at keeping my chest and "bacne" at bay. I love the gritty texture as well, and it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. The packaging is fantastic because when you start running low on the product, you can just flip the bottle upside down and continue to drain the remaining product to the bottom so that you can use as much as possible before throwing it out. There are always 2 bottles of this in my house at any given time because I would hate to run out of this stuff! I use it in conjunction with the Body Clear Body Spray, which I use once to twice a week. Love this stuff!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by FallenWish

I wish my body worked with this, but I started breaking out even more all over when I started using the product. Dx The smell was decent but it didn't work at all. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by javachip00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been repurchasing this for a while now. This alone didn't clear up my back breakouts, but I think it doesn't hurt. I resolved the acne with Murad's Body Clarifying Spray.

But I do love using this body scrub after shaving. At some point a few weeks ago, my legs started getting bumps after shaving. It was awful! So I tried rubbing this scrub on my legs after shaving, and it totally cleared it up. Now I won't shave without it. It actually makes my skin feel incredibly smooth after shaving.