August 20, 2014 | 999 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Mary Kay - Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinavia

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by happyface12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this spray! I didn't know much about finishing sprays, so I tried this and there is an obvious good difference in my finished face. It looks more put together yet not like I'm trying too hard. Good investment.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

$18 for an ounce or so, very expensive in my opinion. I bought this and regretted it immediately. Did not notice any difference on the duration of my makeup, since it started running down after a few hours like always. It did not make a difference on anything except making my face a little dewey. It's as good as spraying water on your face -_- I should try Urban Decay's All Nighter setting spray, since I have heard is quite amazing. I should not have settled for a cheap copy cat product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by makeupbylaura1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been wanting to try Skindinavia or UD All Nighter Setting Spray. When I saw that this spray was made by Skindinavia I just had to give it a shot. It does make your makeup last, it does retain the colors of your blush/makeup. It does not feel sticky or oily. A great product to have if you are a Makeup Artist and for personal use on a special event as well.