October 25, 2014 | 1797 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Mary Kay - Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinavia

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by aberg1991

Let me start by saying I used to sell MK products, but I'm going to do my best to not give a biased opinion. I love love love this setting spray. I think it does wonderful things. I apply all my makeup (except eyeliner and mascara), and spray this stuff on. I usually do three or four sprays to get it all over and then I let it sit for a few seconds to dry before I go to the mascara and eyeliner. I find that if I spray after the mascara it gets smudgy. It goes on light and doesn't feel super heavy and I don't feel like it clogs up my skin or weighs my face down at all. My make up stays. Seriously. I actually notice a difference in how my makeup looks at the end of the day when I use this vs. when I don't use it. It still looks bright and fresh and wonderful at the end of the day. And my eye shadow looks bomb diggity still, even when I put a lot on for nights out or special occasions. My only qualm with it is that, like other MK products, it's overpriced. It's a good quality product and it lasts me for quite awhile but at $18 a pop its spendy. I may look around for a slightly less expensive alternative, but this is an excellent quality product. If you can shell out the cash I would recommend trying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by happyface12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this spray! I didn't know much about finishing sprays, so I tried this and there is an obvious good difference in my finished face. It looks more put together yet not like I'm trying too hard. Good investment.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

$18 for an ounce or so, very expensive in my opinion. I bought this and regretted it immediately. Did not notice any difference on the duration of my makeup, since it started running down after a few hours like always. It did not make a difference on anything except making my face a little dewey. It's as good as spraying water on your face -_- I should try Urban Decay's All Nighter setting spray, since I have heard is quite amazing. I should not have settled for a cheap copy cat product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by makeupbylaura1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been wanting to try Skindinavia or UD All Nighter Setting Spray. When I saw that this spray was made by Skindinavia I just had to give it a shot. It does make your makeup last, it does retain the colors of your blush/makeup. It does not feel sticky or oily. A great product to have if you are a Makeup Artist and for personal use on a special event as well.