October 31, 2014 | 1422 users online

Polishes - Christian Dior - Dior Addict Nail Color- Rose Reflex #250

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2007 8:08:00 AM More reviews by maschaa

This is such a strange flesh-y color. I'm not sure if I like it or not. It looks kind of weird with my skintone (very pale) but it's also kind of nice and unique. I use this occassionaly, when I'm in the mood for dior on my nails (this is the only dior polish I have). The staying power is nice, color is a little wack.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2005 11:02:00 PM More reviews by pulidobl

I've always liked Dior's polishes. This is a perfect clear pink color with a touch of gold shimmer. Pretty summer shade. I like that it is really one coat and it drys fast. Wears well, too. Kinda pricey, but I still buy them occasionally.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2004 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Emma13

I loved how this looked in the bottle and of course I had to have it... was looking for a nude pinky shade that wouldn't be too pale. This is a beautiful flesh pink with subtle shimmers, not glitter. Unfortunately this is a bit of a tricky colour to work with, as I found out... it is very very pretty, but can look odd if your skin tone is yellowy. On me I can get away with this if I only apply one coat, but two coats make it clash with the colour of my skin. I'll give it another try when I'm a bit tanned, it may look better then. Definitely a try before you buy. I would buy this again though unless I find a better shade - for that one coat does look very nice!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2004 1:34:00 AM More reviews by LukkiChrm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is light neutralish-pink shade. This is better off for Winter, with cool undertones and a some shimmer-this has nice quality and durability. I will buy again, but most likely not until Fall/Winter.