April 19, 2014 | 851 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie - Ferguson Crest Cabernet

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

beautiful! stunning with green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

Crest Cabernet is my first purchase in the Fergie line. I normally would never reach for this shade but I was feeling a little bold and decided to get it. This is gorgeous. This is what a fall lip should be. Vamp but not ridiculous. It is just tipping the edge of being too sexy but it is safe enough for daytime. I don't own MAC Rebel so I can't compare. My first attempt at vamp lips was with the ever so popular Revlon Black Cherry but that was a epic fail for me. Black Cherry was too dark, too over the top and too red for me. Crest Cabernet has a strong rich berry tone to it which works better on my skin. The finish is creamy and pigmented. The texture is comfortable to wear. For someone like me who fears bold lips, please try Crest Cabernet!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by jwinter00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ugh, I seriously ADORE Fergie's line of lipsticks. I also have the red one...I believe the name is Sangria? Or something of the sort? But anyways, this one is a gorgeous deep wine-y purple color and it's just a great lipstick. Smooth, opaque, long lasting, and it doesn't feather or run. It's definitely got a bit of a shine to it though, it's not matte like I originally thought when I bought it. But it surprised me because it stays on my lips better than my other matte lipsticks. I can actually kiss my husband while wearing lipstick! It's a miracle!

Although it's an improvement on the other wet 'n' wild mega last lipsticks' packaging, the tube is still flimsy as hell and somehow lipstick gets smeared all over on the inside and no matter what I do, I can't prevent it.

All in all, it's a great lipstick and for $3.50 or however much it is, you should definitely pick this up. Perfect for fall and it looks good on all skin tones :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Kbellabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick. I wore it out and a girlfriend asked me if I was wearing Mac - Rebel ! I actually don't wear a lot of lipstick nor do I own or have even browsed Mac lipsticks so this must mean its a good dupe. Really creamy and the color is rich. I would recommend using a lip liner for longer wear. I have tried it without a lipliner and it comes off very easily, not long wear on its own. I tried it with a lip liner did a thicker line around the lips and just pressed my lips together to spread a full layer over my lips and then applied the lipstick and its lasted me all day! I would recommend not eating right away, give it at least an hour to really set in (dont eat/drink) and it will stay on all day. I ate a sandwich about 4-5 hours after applying and it only very slightly came off on the lower lip, I just applied balm and it looked good as new - didn't even have to reapply. After 9 hours I did have to re-apply. Overall love this color and the quality is good!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 6:24:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

Dupe for Mac, Rebel.. But I'm sure everyone knows that already! .. This color is very pigmented, smooth texture, wears for about 4 hours, Affordable!.. This lip color just pops, very bold totally makes a statement.. My HG lipstick!!! <3 <3 LOVE IT! <3 <3

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by lizzygee0

I had originally purchased rebel at MAC. I wore it all day and it looked beautiful, completely loved it. But then i stopped by the drugstore on my way home picked this up, swatched it and immediately decided to return rebel. These two lipsticks are exactly the same color wise. The only difference, and i stress that this is a very slight difference is that the Fergie is just a hair more opaque..... Because rebel is a satin it is a tiny bit more sheer... a tiny tiny bit that you would only notice if you had the two side by side.... But even when i swatched them together and blended them slightly i could not tell the difference. This leaves a really pretty stain after its worn off a bit... wear is about four hours.Of course the packaging isnt the best but it is still a good buy. You will get lots of compliments. My boyfriend even commented that my lips have never looked better. Highly reccomended...

Visit me here for more reviews weekly :]

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by marzana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This a really sexy bold color for my Indian skin tone. It's a bright bergundy, that flatters my complexion, and is great with desi clothes. It's a creamy finish although it can be drying so really need lip balm underneath. The packaging is really bad because you can't retract the lipstick all the way down, but for the price it is totally worth it. This does stain the lips, so once you remove it, it gives a cute berry stain which with a clear gloss looks good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 9:05:00 AM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i like this formulation of WnW lippie better than the awesome Megalast! this shad is also a great dupe for MAC'S Rebel lippie for a fraction of the price!! This shade is cool toned and vamps, texture is smooth and creamy as well as long wearing. HG lippie for me! but i still can't stand fergie

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 7:52:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My second lipstick from this collection, since the first one I bought left me so impressed. From the Wet 'n' Wild Fergie collection of products. This beautiful lighter wine colored lipstick not only is extremely pigmented and opaque, but it also wears very well without drying out my lips or feathering. These lipsticks are definitely worthy of a look, they are outstanding!