Dior Dior Addict Nail Color- Beige Focus #320

4.5

The perfect nude shade for me! It's really worthwhile spending the extra for good quality polish as it glides on and stays put until you want to remove it.
This is a lovely soft nude with a hint of shimmer which can just be seen in the evening....great polish.

on 6/26/2008 8:58:00 AM

This is my go-to nail polish. I love that it almost matches my skin, which makes it the ultimate neutral.

on 5/27/2008 6:28:00 PM

The thing I am most impressed about is it's long-lasting wear. Granted, I've only been wearing it for about 5 days, but most of my polishes chip around day 2. The second thing I liked was how it really is "One Coat" as advertised. I didn't need to add another layer, and the first application is smooth, opaque, and non-streaky. The only thing I'm going to be a little picky about is the color. While it is a really great nude which I bet would be super flattering on almost anyone, it looks just a tad orangey yellow on my hands (maybe with a tan it would look better!) which I'm not crazy about. All in all though, it's still a wicked nice color with subtle sparkles that add great dimension to a typically neutral look.

on 1/19/2003 3:03:00 AM

This colour is beautiful- a peachy-beige with gold sparkles. The sparkles are fine, so almost like a shimmer rather than chunks of glitter.

This is my festive take on the french manicure, which is what I usually do for my nails. It's neutral without washing me out, and so elegant. continued >>

Popular Polishes