Elemis Fresh Skin Peachy Perfect Gentle Face Wash

3.7

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Inulin, Sorbitan Sesquicaprylate, Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Sulfate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sambucus Nigra (Elderflower) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Triethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 10/16/2014 8:24:00 AM

For the high price tag and ravings for the face wash, it is just not worth it.
I wanted something that was cheaper than the clarisonic facial gel wash and this was supposed to be as good it was:
Mediocre, did not make my skin glow, smells bad and dried out my skin.
Would not repurchase.

on 1/19/2014 12:29:00 PM

This is an amazing face wash! It is very gentle and great for sensitive skin, it is easy to rinse off and smells gorgeous.

on 5/6/2013 4:21:00 AM

I will be short and sweet on this review. This is a fabulous simple cleanser that has a nice gentle foam. I have not been a fan of Elemis in the past but appreciate their attempt at simple clean ingredients for younger skin with this new line (perfect for any skin type though). The other products are too clogging for me ingredient wise but this cleanser was perfect. I really like the pressurized convenient pump bottle with lid making sure you get every last bit of product. A tad pricey for the amount but it really is rediculously concentrated. I am insanely clog/breakout/oily prone and usually need to use cleansers with an active to constantly deep clean my pores but I do like to have a gentle cleanser in rotation as well to balance when I use leave on treatments as my skin can get dried out easily. Sounds simple enough but what I challenge I have had in years of having tried hundreds of cleansers to find a gel without sulfates and that doesn't dry me out within a few weeks/just leaves me feeling clean. This is it, love the very fresh peachy smell and how nicely it lathers in being perfect for use with my Clarisonic at night. Standout in the line for me! :)