July 31, 2014 | 1958 users online

Polishes - Essie - In the Cab-ana

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

Beautiful turquoise creme and a favorite Essie for me! This is a deeper, bluer version of Essie's Where's My Chauffeur (another one of my favorites) and the formula is so smooth and opaque that it's almost a one-coater.
No problems with application or wear and the bright blue-green color looks AMAZING.
Love this, would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by spinthedeck

Fabulous shade for Summer - it reminds me of the Caribbean Sea. I totally agree w/Br0wnEyes that when I wear this I can't stop staring at my nails! The formula is amazing, almost a 1 coater & so fluid, smooth & easy to apply. Blues are notorious for staining nails, but I don't get that w/this as long as I use base coat. The color & formula are just wonderful, it's one of my most fave Essie shades for 2013!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Turquoise tiffany blue creme. Smooths on easily in a single shiny coat. Wear time is fantastic. I usually get 3 - 4 days from a polish, but this lasts me 7 days with no chips, and only minor tip wear! They only negative is, it stains my nail grey-blue, even when I wore with a base coat. Am going to try 2 layers of base coat next time as I can't have staining. I love to wear sheers and my nails are too thin to stand much buffing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Br0wnEyes

One of the most beautiful blue shades of polish I own. I can't stop staring at my nails! The formula of this polish is amazing - I only used one coat and the color was opaque on my nails! I applied this almost 24 hours ago and I have noticed very, very minor wear. The very, very tiny chips are on the tips of my nails and it's most likely because of work. This color is unlike any other I own, however, and I would repurchase if I lost it or ran out (which I highly doubt I would finish it because I've only ever finished a base/top coat).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by roor84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This Nail Polis is AMAZING .. never cared for blueish/greenish polishes, but i cant stop using this one ... love it on toes, on nails ... love it, i bought it of amazon for a tad more than $4. Must buy for summer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by pinktarte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great color if I worked at ESSIE I would have named it Tiffany Plus because it reminds me if the jewelry company signature blue color but better.
I got this in a summer/spring 2013 multi pack on amazon.com .
I use this on my toes because of my line of work I prefer a natural or French on my nails but this is an awesome toe nail polish color. I get many compliments on it and it last a long time. I have had this on for two weeks and it still look very fresh.
Totally buy this color it is THE summer of 2013 color

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by fkl201041

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the color that first jumped out to me when I saw the press photos of this collection.

Many thinks it's similar to my all time favorite, Where's my Chauffeur, but to me that's not really the case because WMC is a turquoise, like a vintage faded out version of In the Cab-ana. This is more of a blue with a tiny tint of yellow and it's darker. Bottom line, they are no dupes at all, and one might compliment your skin tone better than the other. In my case, it's WMC.

Blues always give me lobster hands, and this one does too in some lightings. However, with the close to perfect formula (It's truely a one-coater! I just needed two because of my ridge...) and lovely color like this I just don't care, but I don't think I love the color enough that I would ever use up the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Kat2004

GORGEOUS! This shade practically jumped out at me in the store. I hesitated for a while and broke down and bought the last one. This aqua azure is exactly the shade of a caribbean ocean. Formula applies so nice you could make it a one coater. Snap this one up while you can!

*I thought I had found a dupe for it with L.A. Girl Disco Brites nail colour in Vinyl Record, it's very close but VR is a little darker. Essie left and L.A. girl on the right in the pics above.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Reitelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this polish and am an absolute sucker for Essie's greens and blues so, of course, I had to pick this one up! This polish has a great formula and is definitely wearable with just one coat, dry time is reasonable and color payoff is excellent! I uploaded a picture of me wearing it with some nail art on top (Essie's Mint Candy Apple as the dots, Maybelline Fierce n' tangy, Essie Mod Square, and Sally Hansen Black Out for the little duck)