Prestige Brow Perfection Revitalizing Clear Brow Gel

4.3

on 3/17/2014 10:10:00 PM

Why did I splurge on Anastasia of Beverly Hills for years?! This is just as great! It lasts all day and doesn't smudge my brow pencil. It makes me sick that I could've spent $6 instead of $20 all those years. Never splurge again!

I had never tried a brow gel before, but I saw this on sale at Rexall for around $4 so I decided to try it. I apply this after I do my eyebrows and it holds them in place all day! The brush is great, but I find that sometimes it grabs too much product. Will buy again, this stuff is perfect for my brows.

on 10/19/2013 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this at London drugs and it retailed for around $8.39. Just tried it on my brows and all I can say, I wish i knew about this brow gel before. It's not as great as the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel but its quality is so much better than the MAC clear brow gel and Sephora brow gel. The consistency is not too gel like that your brows harden when applied but it definitly makes a difference when you apply it. Yaaaay for properly groomed brows! Thanks, Prestige! :)

on 5/4/2013 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If only more people knew about this brow gel. This not only keeps your brows in place all day, there is no residue or flakes to deal with. It also conditions them with various ingredients and extracts, so they don't feel like you've sprayed them with hairspray. I've been using it for a few years now and I use this to help with brow growth and on days where I don't wear makeup. I'm not saying it will help grow your brows, but it helps keep them in good condition. You can find this at Ulta for around $7.

Popular Brows Products