July 30, 2014 | 1808 users online

Shampoo - Equate - Equate Dry Scalp 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by girl923

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I pick this up because it costs more than half of the leading brand. All of the ingredients is the same as of with Head & Shoulders. My scalp tends to get dry and itchy if I walked under the sun too often and didn't wear a hat. This help treat that problem. I use this twice a week and my scalp is flake-free. The only thing I don't like about this is the smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

My son and husband both use this and love it!

It lathers up and rinses out great. Both like the fresh scent too.

My son has a bit of dandruff and as long as he uses this shampoo its 100% gone.....my husband has the itchy dry scalp issue and this shampoo works amazing for it too.

This shampo leaves their hair feeling great,soft,clean and managable.

Both use a conditioner after using this...but this shampoo is answer to both their hair problems and for my son its been a life saver (being 13 and having dandruff was embarassing for him)

Sometimes Walmart is out of this and next stop then is Target.they have their version of this too and works just as great and cheap too!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Suprisingly good stuff. I got this for dandruff for my kids and itchy scalp (me). Did not want to spend the $ for the H&S version. The amount you get is huge for the price. It is Zinc based and contains some Almond oil. It also lists SLES first so I hope it is a little lower in SLS than other shampoos. I was using another dandruff shampoo and it was stripping my color. This does not seem to. It lathers really well and cleans well. Hair at the scalp feels a little dry after using this but I have an oily scalp anyway so I don't mind. I also coat my length in conditioner before shampooing the scalp so it is protected from detergents. My scalp is less itchy with this so I have no complaints.