Maybelline Expert Eyes Twin Brow & Eye Pencils

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Rhus Succedanea (Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Lanolin, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Silica, Ceresin, Talc, Synthetic Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zinc Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Butylparaben, Citric Acid, May Contain ( /-): CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77400 (Copper Powder) (Bronze Powder), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), FD&C Blue 1 (Blue 1 Lake)

This is a great little pencil for achieving polished brows. I have medium brown hair, and this color "Dark Brown" works perfectly. The pencil is great for filling in sparse areas/scars, and isn't so dark/harsh that brows look unnatural. The only con is having to sharpen the pencil, because auto liners are always more convenient. Have been using this for years, and would def. recommend.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The blonde is great and looks natural with my reddish hair. I've used this since my teens. My mother used it and also my grandmother. It blends well and is inexpensive. Other brand pencils and powders make my brows look overdone.

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've used these forever, I'm not sure why I've never reviewed them.
Perfect for brows, I like that they are a harder wax, it is much easier to do fine detail with a pencil you can get a good point on.

My favorite brow product! Forever I was filling in my blonde brows with too dark, expensive gels/pencils/creams/powders, no more! This is the perfect color for my non existent brows and I can fill them in as light to as dark as I want. These things have lasted me forever and are so cheap!! My only negative is I wish they were a little longer, like a regular brow pencil, but I can deal.

Love love love these!!!! So good for the price! I get these pencil in blonde and i fill in my brows with this first and then i go over the pencil with either my nyx eyebrow gel or my dipbrow it makes doing my brows sooooo much easier...and if i want a really light look ill just use these pencils they dont smudge or fade during the day and they give very natural looking brows

Decent pencil that doesn't move or smudge very easily, but the color selection was small and the ones that appeared like they would work for me were too red for my skin tone. :(

I didn't like any of the colors :(

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Many decades ago, I used this. Looking at the high raves, gave it another shot. Mind you, I have been using Wet'n'Wild and NYC products and they do not stay on for a long time. Also, the shades are a bit unnatural. Honestly, when I put my makeup, I always pay more attention to my eye versus eyebrows. My hair is black and I am in NC30. The light brown shade looks great on me. It frames my eyes and looks perfect in contrast with my hair. Highly recommended!

I have been using this brow pencil for about a year or so. It isn't as creamy as some others and doesn't apply as easily as others that I have tried, but once you put it on it stays put all day regardless of sweat and humidity. I use quick firm strokes to apply it to my brows and it works just fine.

My eyebrows have always been lighter than my hair color, and are sort of awkwardly see-through. I use this pencil in blonde and find that it provides the perfect amount of darkening that makes my eyebrows look thicker and more defined but still natural. For reference, I am pretty fair: MAC NC-20, and I regularly dye my hair with L'Oreal Superior Preference 8.5 Ash Blonde. My hair is naturally dark blonde/mousy brown type of color, so the dye lightens it a bit and mostly just gives it a bit more depth and color. This pencil in blonde would be a great match for dark blonde/light brown hair colors, if you just want to fill in your brows a bit. It's also really quick and easy, and such a great price: 2 pencils that are really long time!

It is not at all a gel or cream brow product, so it will not do anything to keep brow hairs in place. I don't anticipate running out any time soon because the two pencils last a long time, but I will repurchase when the time comes.

I know, I know, powder is more "natural", but for some reason I still continue to always come back to this wonderful pencil! It just stays put and does a good job with filling in my brows!! (Mind you I do not ever use dark brown so I use the color blonde as a nice "taupe" shade) so it looks much more natural. Being that it is waterproof is another reason this is my staple. Perfect for summertime.

Popular Brows Products