November 23, 2014 | 864 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Andie97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am reviewing both the twin pencils and the single automatic brow & eye pencil. The automatic and twin pencils both need to be warmed up with a lighter for a second to apply smoothly and richly as eyeliners, but both versions last so well! I have the automatic pencil in "Dark Brown", which is actually more of a medium warm brown, and the twin pencils in "Black". I use the former to fill in my brows too, and it works great for that purpose. The only place that I have found that still carries the automatic pencil version, is Walmart, and they only have "Dark Brown" and "Black". Next time I'm there, I will pick up the black automatic version, because I don't like having to sharpen my pencils. These smudge so much less than most, which is a great quality in both an eyeliner and a brow liner!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by CosmoFan12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner stays put. I have used this on and off for years. Wears extremely well under all conditions. This was,in fact,the first eyeliner I ever tried,back when it was in stick form and you needed to sharpen it with a pencil sharpener. I am glad to see,for obvious safety standards,that they decided to put it in a roll up plastic applicator. The only drawback is that you have to warm it up a bit to get it going and repeatedly too,as it cools down and hardens again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by ewendlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Holy grail eyebrow pencil for me. Can't beat the price, and the two pencils last me at least 4 months with daily use.

I have medium to dark blonde hair and the dark blonde and light brown eyebrow pencils both look great.

Staying power for these is fantastic as well - stays put in the hot, humid days of summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

I been trying to find the perfect product for my eyebrows , I used the ELF brow kit and I kinda hate having to use the gel part . I started using the Maybelline Twin Brow Pencil in January and I really enjoy using it . It gives me a nice natural look and it doesn't feel like I have so much product on my eyebrow . My moms and grandma have been using this for over 20 years and this is something I will keep buying :) great for anyone starting out with makeup :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by liannaTX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have used these eyebrow pencils for years. I have dark blonde hair and dark ash blondish/brown eyebrows. The Blonde color of this pencil is the perfect color for my brows. It is a light neutral brown that fills in and defines, while staying very natural looking. (This is the color that should have been named Light Brown, as their actual lt brown leans very red.) Set with powder and this stuff lasts all day until I was my face at night. Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so. These are also dirt cheap, I just bought a pack of 2 for $2.98.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Bellarose3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

REDDISH BROWN!!! I got these marked down for $1. Now I know why! I just barely filled in browns & noticed a red tint. I checked the color- "medium brown" to b sure I didn't buy red! I filled in w my milani powder on top thinking I didn't use enough to see it. Well, I was in pics later & sure enough. I HAD RED EYEBROWS!!!! Horrible!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These are really classic eyebrow pencils that come in a two pack. Super affordable and available at most drugstores, Expert Eyes Twin Brow & Eye Pencils have been around forever. Although these are suppose to be for both brows and eyes, I think they work better as eyebrow pencils. They're a little too hard to be using around the delicate eye area. Normally, I use Maybelline's Master Shape eyebrow pencil because it comes in an auburn shade. However, if I'm out or can't find it in the store, I use this in blond, which is actually sort of a taupe color. These pencis blend really well and look very natural.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by ashleyg56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

i got the medium brown combo eyebrow pencils. they say medium BROWN, not medium RED! the color is so red and orange-y i hate it so much, probably will be exchanging.. lets be honest, no ones eyebrows are that color...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by arameep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've been using these eyebrow pencils for 10 years! I can't believe I've only now decided to write a review on them. They work great and they're dirt cheap! I started out using the charcoal grey one, which they discontinued. It's a shame because that was the best one! I then tried the various brown colored ones, which are all horrible by the way if you have black or dark brown hair so don't even bother. I tried the black one as well, which was OK but I wouldn't recommend it unless you're using a brow brush as well. I generally don't like black eyebrow pencils because they make my eyebrows look unnaturally black. So I actually use the BLONDE one! Surprising, right? Since I'm Asian and definitely not blonde! But the "blonde" is a light brownish greyish color so it actually looks pretty good when I use it to pencil in my eyebrows. It's still not as good as the charcoal grey one I used to get that's why I'm only giving these 4 stars!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The maybelline define a brow was my favorite brow pencil until I bought these today. I bought these in medium-dark brown and now this is my favorite brow pencil of al time. Not only is it dirt cheap (two in a pack for $3.50), they are excellent and one would have thought these were high end products.

The color is good for my brows, easy to use, doesn't smudge nor mess up, defines my brows perfectly, not waxy but most of all, the product lasts all day and doest rub off. This is my new to go to brow pencil