December 18, 2014 | 1757 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Andie97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use these in "Light Brown", and the color matches my dark blonde hair well. It has a warm undertone, but isn't overly "red". These last well and don't smudge, but I hate pencils that I have to sharpen, which is inconvenient, so I deducted a lippie for that. If this same formula was in a twist up pencil, it would be my HG brow liner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by MES

Twin Brow and Eye Pencils were the very first cosmetic product I ever used. I must have started using these at 12 or 13 due my brows being different colors, one is blonde the other is brown. I'm 34 if that gives you a time frame of how long these have been around. They are very affordable just a few dollars for a pack of two. The formula is very hard, which I prefer. I always felt softer brow pencils tended to crumble, look cakey, or overdone. They sharpen easily which I have found very few pencils do. The major drawback for me is that this tends to rub off, so be careful when you put your hands near your eyes or your brows will smudge off.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by tprosser3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG eyeliner. If you have oily skin, stays put. Sometimes will travel down if you wear it on the bottom lash line. Depends on how much you run your eyes or sweat.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by CosmoFan12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner stays put. I have used this on and off for years. Wears extremely well under all conditions. This was,in fact,the first eyeliner I ever tried,back when it was in stick form and you needed to sharpen it with a pencil sharpener. I am glad to see,for obvious safety standards,that they decided to put it in a roll up plastic applicator. The only drawback is that you have to warm it up a bit to get it going and repeatedly too,as it cools down and hardens again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by ewendlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Holy grail eyebrow pencil for me. Can't beat the price, and the two pencils last me at least 4 months with daily use.

I have medium to dark blonde hair and the dark blonde and light brown eyebrow pencils both look great.

Staying power for these is fantastic as well - stays put in the hot, humid days of summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

I been trying to find the perfect product for my eyebrows , I used the ELF brow kit and I kinda hate having to use the gel part . I started using the Maybelline Twin Brow Pencil in January and I really enjoy using it . It gives me a nice natural look and it doesn't feel like I have so much product on my eyebrow . My moms and grandma have been using this for over 20 years and this is something I will keep buying :) great for anyone starting out with makeup :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by liannaTX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have used these eyebrow pencils for years. I have dark blonde hair and dark ash blondish/brown eyebrows. The Blonde color of this pencil is the perfect color for my brows. It is a light neutral brown that fills in and defines, while staying very natural looking. (This is the color that should have been named Light Brown, as their actual lt brown leans very red.) Set with powder and this stuff lasts all day until I was my face at night. Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so. These are also dirt cheap, I just bought a pack of 2 for $2.98.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Bellarose3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

REDDISH BROWN!!! I got these marked down for $1. Now I know why! I just barely filled in browns & noticed a red tint. I checked the color- "medium brown" to b sure I didn't buy red! I filled in w my milani powder on top thinking I didn't use enough to see it. Well, I was in pics later & sure enough. I HAD RED EYEBROWS!!!! Horrible!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These are really classic eyebrow pencils that come in a two pack. Super affordable and available at most drugstores, Expert Eyes Twin Brow & Eye Pencils have been around forever. Although these are suppose to be for both brows and eyes, I think they work better as eyebrow pencils. They're a little too hard to be using around the delicate eye area. Normally, I use Maybelline's Master Shape eyebrow pencil because it comes in an auburn shade. However, if I'm out or can't find it in the store, I use this in blond, which is actually sort of a taupe color. These pencis blend really well and look very natural.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by ashleyg56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

i got the medium brown combo eyebrow pencils. they say medium BROWN, not medium RED! the color is so red and orange-y i hate it so much, probably will be exchanging.. lets be honest, no ones eyebrows are that color...