October 23, 2014 | 2007 users online

Brows - Maybelline - Expert Eyes Twin Brow & Eye Pencils

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

I been trying to find the perfect product for my eyebrows , I used the ELF brow kit and I kinda hate having to use the gel part . I started using the Maybelline Twin Brow Pencil in January and I really enjoy using it . It gives me a nice natural look and it doesn't feel like I have so much product on my eyebrow . My moms and grandma have been using this for over 20 years and this is something I will keep buying :) great for anyone starting out with makeup :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by liannaTX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have used these eyebrow pencils for years. I have dark blonde hair and dark ash blondish/brown eyebrows. The Blonde color of this pencil is the perfect color for my brows. It is a light neutral brown that fills in and defines, while staying very natural looking. (This is the color that should have been named Light Brown, as their actual lt brown leans very red.) Set with powder and this stuff lasts all day until I was my face at night. Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so. These are also dirt cheap, I just bought a pack of 2 for $2.98.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Bellarose3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

REDDISH BROWN!!! I got these marked down for $1. Now I know why! I just barely filled in browns & noticed a red tint. I checked the color- "medium brown" to b sure I didn't buy red! I filled in w my milani powder on top thinking I didn't use enough to see it. Well, I was in pics later & sure enough. I HAD RED EYEBROWS!!!! Horrible!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These are really classic eyebrow pencils that come in a two pack. Super affordable and available at most drugstores, Expert Eyes Twin Brow & Eye Pencils have been around forever. Although these are suppose to be for both brows and eyes, I think they work better as eyebrow pencils. They're a little too hard to be using around the delicate eye area. Normally, I use Maybelline's Master Shape eyebrow pencil because it comes in an auburn shade. However, if I'm out or can't find it in the store, I use this in blond, which is actually sort of a taupe color. These pencis blend really well and look very natural.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by ashleyg56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

i got the medium brown combo eyebrow pencils. they say medium BROWN, not medium RED! the color is so red and orange-y i hate it so much, probably will be exchanging.. lets be honest, no ones eyebrows are that color...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by arameep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've been using these eyebrow pencils for 10 years! I can't believe I've only now decided to write a review on them. They work great and they're dirt cheap! I started out using the charcoal grey one, which they discontinued. It's a shame because that was the best one! I then tried the various brown colored ones, which are all horrible by the way if you have black or dark brown hair so don't even bother. I tried the black one as well, which was OK but I wouldn't recommend it unless you're using a brow brush as well. I generally don't like black eyebrow pencils because they make my eyebrows look unnaturally black. So I actually use the BLONDE one! Surprising, right? Since I'm Asian and definitely not blonde! But the "blonde" is a light brownish greyish color so it actually looks pretty good when I use it to pencil in my eyebrows. It's still not as good as the charcoal grey one I used to get that's why I'm only giving these 4 stars!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The maybelline define a brow was my favorite brow pencil until I bought these today. I bought these in medium-dark brown and now this is my favorite brow pencil of al time. Not only is it dirt cheap (two in a pack for $3.50), they are excellent and one would have thought these were high end products.

The color is good for my brows, easy to use, doesn't smudge nor mess up, defines my brows perfectly, not waxy but most of all, the product lasts all day and doest rub off. This is my new to go to brow pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by mimieux7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Been using these off and on for 20+ years. You can't beat the value. The product is smooth, stays put and color range is decent. I use the blonde which is actually a taupe. I have all the colors tho as I've changed my hair color often throughout the years. I do add extra definition with MAC's Lingering pencil and feel the combo of the two really gives me the perfect brow.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by sharthesinger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm happy with this product. not thrilled but very happy. the reason i'm not thrilled is because the color isn't perfect. i initially bought medium brown fearing the dark brown would be just too dark and the pencils were SO light! then i purchased dark brown (which i'm using now) and the product is STILL lighter than my regular brow color (and i'm a normal brown haired gal). i'm using it anyway, and have asked friends if my brows look natural and they've said yes. now, they could be just being nice, but i have to assume they know they can tell me if i look silly! tee hee. what i LIKE about these pencils is the price, and the ease of use. it's not difficult to use this pencil. color goes on smoothly. stays on all day too. my cousin uses this product as her eye liner as well because she loves it's staying power. my eyebrows are not irritated from using it. i'll stick with these for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Momeramas

These have been around forever. I am lazy and I don't like to sharpen my pencils. I can get away with using Revlon self-sharpening colorstay for liner, but for my brows, I find that a sharp point is what I need to make things look neat. So these pencils need to be sharpened, no big deal. Love the texture on these pencils for brows - firm but not too hard. Color-wise, I have dark brown Asian hair. You would think I needed the dark brown pencil, but I find the black works best on me. The brown is too reddish or something. I use this pencil to enlongate my brows as they are a bit skimpy at the end. I draw my brows with tiny strokes, only at the end. Then I fill in lightly with taupe or brown Milani eyebrow powder using a Bobbie Brown eyebrow brush.