December 22, 2014 | 1263 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Aveeno baby Calmin Comfort Lotion - Lavender Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by candymarie2

I love using this lotion on my baby! It's so smooth and smells AMAZING!! It's thicker than the Johnson and Johnson baby lotion and stays on longer and is overall a lot better! I can't get enough of this stuff. I use it sometimes too and it is so hydrating and the smell...aaaaahhhh!! I love this stuff! Will definitely repurchase and soon because I've used almost the whole bottle!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by MamaMo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

No lavender, no vanilla scent. The texture isn't terrible, and it's not a bad moisturizer on my babies, but nothing that I would buy again. I should have known better because the lavender vanilla baby bath was also a huge disappointment.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by hellok1tty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this lotion. It makes my skin sooooo soft, and the scent is light and very nice. This is a very moisturizing lotion, which is good and bad. The bad is that I can't put this on my whole body anytime soon before bed, otherwise I'm a sticky, sweaty, clammy mess from the lotion coating my skin. I now only use it as a hand moisturizer, and I'm happy with it. I do wish it was more natural, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

I was hoping from the packaging that this would be similar to Johnson's baby cream, but with a lavender scent. I bought this when the store was out of the baby cream. Unfortunately, this lotion is neither. It is just a basic simple lotion, not a thick cream. Also, it smells like a baby product, not like lavender vanilla at all.