December 22, 2014 | 1791 users online

Deodorants - Dove - go sleeveless soothing chamomile

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I absolutely loved this scent.
Amazing. Wish they had body sprays and body wash to go with this. I would buy the whole line

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by januaryxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best deodorant I've ever bought! It was on sale at wal-mart for around $3 and this is the first dove brand deodorant I've tried. The chamomile scent is beautiful and subtle although occasionally I am able to smell a bit of it (which is totally fine because it smells so nice!) My underarms do not sweat much but they do have a slight odour and this deodorant does a great job getting rid of that. When it's called go sleeveless, I really can go sleeveless. Would definitely be purchasing this again once I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by BeautyChic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a light scented deodorant from Dove. This chamomile is the lightest so far and pleasant. The cucumber and green tea use to be the lightest and most pleasant but within a few years it changed to a strong sharp scent almost like men cologne.

I tried the unscented sensitive and fragrance free but they had a musky smell to it that made me smell worse. If only it didn't have that musky smell. I tried the clear tone in pink rosa it seems to smell lighter than the sheer touch and renewal but has a floral scent that lingers and sticks to the clothes. It makes me want to sneeze.The invisible solid in fresh scent is even more lightly scented but has a soapy laundry detergent scent that makes my skin itchy. It doesn't work with my skin chemistry.

Thank goodness for the Dove chamomile deodorant, although not as pleasant as the original cumber deodorant. Its very light and still smells good. I even use it to prevent razor bumps from shaving on my bikini line.

If only dove would tone done the other scents, as they are too strongly scented. I can only use light fresh scents. If I use warmer like vanilla, very floral, musky, or strongly scented it would make my bo worse. The soothing chamomile deodorant is the best so far

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Bethy11

Doesn't make any difference and stays greasy for a while. Don't get this, you'll be disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

Same as other Dove deodorants, but not a big fan of this scent, compared to other Dove scents I have tried.