April 21, 2014 | 1235 users online

Deodorants - Dove - go sleeveless soothing chamomile

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by BeautyChic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a light scented deodorant from Dove. This chamomile is the lightest so far and pleasant. The cucumber and green tea use to be the lightest and most pleasant but within a few years it changed to a strong sharp scent almost like men cologne.

I tried the unscented sensitive and fragrance free but they had a musky smell to it that made me smell worse. If only it didn't have that musky smell. I tried the clear tone in pink rosa it seems to smell lighter than the sheer touch and renewal but has a floral scent that lingers and sticks to the clothes. It makes me want to sneeze.The invisible solid in fresh scent is even more lightly scented but has a soapy laundry detergent scent that makes my skin itchy. It doesn't work with my skin chemistry.

Thank goodness for the Dove chamomile deodorant, although not as pleasant as the original cumber deodorant. Its very light and still smells good. I even use it to prevent razor bumps from shaving on my bikini line.

If only dove would tone done the other scents, as they are too strongly scented. I can only use light fresh scents. If I use warmer like vanilla, very floral, musky, or strongly scented it would make my bo worse. The soothing chamomile deodorant is the best so far

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Bethy11

Doesn't make any difference and stays greasy for a while. Don't get this, you'll be disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

Same as other Dove deodorants, but not a big fan of this scent, compared to other Dove scents I have tried.