August 30, 2014 | 966 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby lips- Pink Lolita

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by Dinisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It really helps my lip!!
My lips become smooth and moisture.
Before using this, my lips is dry and chapped then it become smooth and healthy again.
What I don't like is the smell, but ok I can handle this as long as I got my healthy lips back.
The price is so cheap for me, that's why it shocks me when it works really well on my lips.
Definitely buy this again when I ran out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Chloeroose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lip balm saved my yearbook photo thank you baby lips

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Carmelamv

When i initially bought it, i didn't know it was pigmented and so when i put it on, i was shocked to see pigmentation! I personally find the pigment-less baby lips lip balms of maybelline to be very moisturizing, but this as a product that has pigment is just meh for me in the colored lip balm department.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by saraheneetorres

Eh bought to see what all the hub was about, wasn't very wowed. Used like twice and now it just sits around. But I've never been a big lip balm user so maybe others would like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by pinkwolf1620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the ONLY lip balm I use!

I picked this up when I was late for work one day and I am so glad I did. It is a perfect pink colour for me! It went on smoothly, made my lips feel fantastic for more than 4 hours and the colour is amazing!

I do wish to find something else though but so far have always come back to this because it is that good!

Would buy it again and again (and I have!)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by CasperXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It has a lovely berry scent and I like the shine but thats pretty much where the compliments end. I hate the colour, not that you can test before buying. Its such a strange pink and despite how sheer it is, its noticeable. Doesn't suit my skin (very pale, pink undertones). I don't feel like it moisturises my lips at all. And not that it's heaps important but most moisturising lip gloss's taste good. This does not. I heard lots of great reviews about the baby lips and I was very disappointed in this product.