Maybelline Baby lips- Pink Lolita

3.4

on 10/7/2014 10:20:00 AM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I Love the pigmentation that gives it a buildable pink stain, from a soft natural colour, to a strong lipstick pop with several applications. I LOVE THAT ITS SO ECONOMICAL - it is EXACTLY THE SAME stained colour as Revlon Just Bitten Balm in 'Honey' (In Australia Revlon $18 vs. Maybelline $3). I love that it feels like its a good quality product (especially for the price), it doesnt feel tacky or sticky or gross. It doesn't have a super strong scent. It creates a nice Balm Stain to the lips that lasts equally as long as the Revlon. I have several of these baby lip tinted shades but Pink Lolita is the best for fair skin. Everything you need to feel quickly 'put together'! Brilliant! I hope they never stop making this. Every time I go to buy my local Priceline is sold out. If you can get your hands on a couple they are great for your work desk, handbag etc.

on 4/1/2014 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It really helps my lip!!
My lips become smooth and moisture.
Before using this, my lips is dry and chapped then it become smooth and healthy again.
What I don't like is the smell, but ok I can handle this as long as I got my healthy lips back.
The price is so cheap for me, that's why it shocks me when it works really well on my lips.
Definitely buy this again when I ran out.

on 3/10/2014 4:26:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This lip balm saved my yearbook photo thank you baby lips

on 10/25/2013 10:17:00 AM

When i initially bought it, i didn't know it was pigmented and so when i put it on, i was shocked to see pigmentation! I personally find the pigment-less baby lips lip balms of maybelline to be very moisturizing, but this as a product that has pigment is just meh for me in the colored lip balm department.

Eh bought to see what all the hub was about, wasn't very wowed. Used like twice and now it just sits around. But I've never been a big lip balm user so maybe others would like it.

on 8/10/2013 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is the ONLY lip balm I use!

I picked this up when I was late for work one day and I am so glad I did. It is a perfect pink colour for me! It went on smoothly, made my lips feel fantastic for more than 4 hours and the colour is amazing!

I do wish to find something else though but so far have always come back to this because it is that good!

Would buy it again and again (and I have!)

on 5/3/2013 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It has a lovely berry scent and I like the shine but thats pretty much where the compliments end. I hate the colour, not that you can test before buying. Its such a strange pink and despite how sheer it is, its noticeable. Doesn't suit my skin (very pale, pink undertones). I don't feel like it moisturises my lips at all. And not that it's heaps important but most moisturising lip gloss's taste good. This does not. I heard lots of great reviews about the baby lips and I was very disappointed in this product.

Popular Lip Treatments